Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Thanks a lot! It's my god too, lol.

It's Dioder lighting from Ikea. Two full sets per detolf, for a total of twelve sets. All controlled by remote.

3189F488-746E-49CD-BDEE-412767DA7A91.jpg

nugyquhy.jpg

Work in progress!! Love the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to get some detolfs today, never seen them in person and WOW are they smaller than I thought, they could easily ad another shelf up top in my opinion, ended up getting a massive bookcase, custom glass on the way :)

My god man! Beautiful setup there. Very clean looking even with so many figures:clap

Thanks. I am planning on moving house shortly and my plan for when we get this place sold and get another place is to line the back of each detolf with black just like the shelves, and get a custom backdrop for each shelf. Themed to the figures on it.

Finally satisfied with my little IM project. Found some great GITD material to throw over the eyes, chest, hands and feet. This guy looks awesome in the dark,a legion of Ironmen wouls look siiiiiiick. Took a few photos,check it out. If anyone is interested in buying some of these "kits", Id be willing to sell some,I ordered WAY to much! Let me know what you guys think thanks.

With just flash on

With flash off

With internal lights on

Crappy glow in the dark shot internal lights off) but its killer in person!

I like how it makes the arc reactor look with light turned on:clap

Thanks! Just realized I didnt take a picture with the GITD sticky backing off on the arc reactor. With it off it shows most of the fine detail inside the reactor. Not sure which I prefere yet as this one blends with the hands a bit better.

Back