Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have advice for trying to the Mark VII into the landing pose? I've had problems mostly getting him to bend down.

Gonna have pics up tomorrow hopefully.

Out of interest to fellow UK people on here, roughly how much do you think the MK VII would roughly sell for on ebay secondhand but in excellent condition?
Id be gutted to lose it but need to raise some money.

Out of interest to fellow UK people on here, roughly how much do you think the MK VII would roughly sell for on ebay secondhand but in excellent condition?
Id be gutted to lose it but need to raise some money.
I'm looking to purchase a couple of Iron Man figures for a decent price :wink1:

lol Whats a decent price though, thats what im trying to find out

Well MISB, is about £250. I have one sealed in it's shipper that i paid £250 for a few months back.
So it will be below that amount.
As to how much below totally depends on how much you are willing to accept versus what you originally paid for it.

Well MISB, is about £250. I have one sealed in it's shipper that i paid £250 for a few months back.
As to how much below totally depends on how much you are willing to accept versus what you originally paid for it.

I see you changed your "Username" :wink1:

Was hoping to get the £200 that i paid for it back to be honest

Couple of pics. Haven't quite tried to pose him in extreme poses like the landing pose.

UFfNIPtl.jpg

4pH29Yfl.jpg

GApNfUhl.jpg

My room has very bad lighting so I had to turn on the flash for a few :lol I might get the dynamic stand just for Iron Man, mostly because I do not trust the Hot Toys stands...it's so awkward looking, honestly.

Couple of pics. Haven't quite tried to pose him in extreme poses like the landing pose.

UFfNIPtl.jpg

4pH29Yfl.jpg

GApNfUhl.jpg

My room has very bad lighting so I had to turn on the flash for a few :lol I might get the dynamic stand just for Iron Man, mostly because I do not trust the Hot Toys stands...it's so awkward looking, honestly.

Get yourself a tripod or place your cam on top of a few books and forget about the flash.
Watch how much better your pics will look in natural lighting, even for dark shots to show of the light features of the figure. :yess:

Thanks for sharing the vid optical20.
Great shots with that cam, showing a lot of the details that really make this figure stand out. :clap

Thanks for sharing the vid optical20.
Great shots with that cam, showing a lot of the details that really make this figure stand out. :clap

Thank you Centurion!! I really appreciate that, I bought a new macro lens recently so more super close ups in the future :)

What price do you believe is reasonable for this one MSIB (I am abit OCD) I am looking to buy and prices are crazy, im not looking to make money on it I want it for myself, but I just dont want to get smashed on price if I dont need to (Also I am in the UK)

Back