Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and the waitlists that are converting, am I right in assuming those are from sideshow? really wish i kept mine but after 4 months of no news I gave up :lol

And a follow up question- if these are from Sideshow, are they for the Sideshow exclusive or regular editions? I've got an EX waitlist from May which I'm holding onto on the off-chance it converts, but if EX waitlists are among those converting, there may be hope for me yet... (albeit very faint hope)

Correct, regular version from Sideshow.

and the waitlists that are converting, am I right in assuming those are from sideshow? really wish i kept mine but after 4 months of no news I gave up :lol

I've got an EX waitlist from May which I'm holding onto on the off-chance it converts, but if EX waitlists are among those converting, there may be hope for me yet... (albeit very faint hope)

I've been ordering from SS for way longer than I'd like to admit and it's always been my experience that you keep your WL until SS closes it for you. I think my WL for the Iron Man Comiquette (ground punch) was active for over a year when I magically got an email that one was available.

Hopefully, we all get ours converted soon! Though if that ever happens mine could be at the very bottom of the list since I've just wait listed like last month! LoLz!

Keep your fingers X'd, mates!

Saw the price dropped for the Avengers set of 8 (no Coulson) at Forbidden Planet today. It's now $2500 from its previous $3000.

Parts swap out just for laughs.

E3EB05D8-0E6D-49A5-ADAC-2ABDC50FCA66.jpg

9850807D-3544-41B6-990A-39DA6E8EF9F5.jpg

D50F0901-D8C5-4EAE-8861-43510FDC8415.jpg

944B5EE2-6141-469D-9CEF-AD19F06F94A5.jpg

FFCB7421-501E-428B-8332-70E8E53D65BF.jpg

99BE755C-8035-40FD-8420-FE24A96DA788.jpg

A35FF443-EBCF-4131-A837-9382918D4226.jpg

8865066B-88B1-4FE2-B303-60E7E6582D50.jpg

anyone know if there is a parted out one in the for sale section? i did a search and came up empty handed, looking for the leg inserts without missile pods and the should inserts without missile pods.

Finally got in my Mark VII yesterday. This is my first IM figure and I am totally blown away!

I also got in a threeA Carter figure yesterday. Yesterday was a great day!

Carter%2BIM.jpg

Finally got in my Mark VII yesterday. This is my first IM figure and I am totally blown away!

I also got in a threeA Carter figure yesterday. Yesterday was a great day!

Carter%2BIM.jpg

I didn't think the difference in size would be that much.

Looks great! Congrats!

And thanks to FullMetalHippie, I have finally gotten not only the Iron Man Mark VII, but also my first Hot Toys! Whoooo

Will have pictures up tomorrow.

Holy moses. I had no idea Carter was supposed to be that huge!!!
The SIII kids were supposed to be smaller than normal Spartans!
:horror

They are supposed to be average height. The only one of the Reach spartans that big would have been Jorge as he is an SII. In the game he is a lot taller/bigger than the the SIII's

Back