Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been using blu tack for years and yet to find a plastic surface that it will damage.
And i am using blu tack to hold the masks on these ones:

null_zps5707bb54.jpg

null_zps5afea807.jpg

null_zpse1c68598.jpg

AAB8C04B-041A-4FA5-915C-DCE60D0AAA41.jpg

A95DAE26-0A0C-48C2-95F7-D7313103556E.jpg

Thanks Barry, I was hoping it would not damage nor stain the paint. Now to go get me some blu tack :)

Thank you for all the help and advice. I ended up putting the extra AIM shirt that came with the set underneath the long tee to give him some "padding" and it helped a bit with the neck. Now it looks sort of normal. I will probably be getting white under-padding found on some HT figures to get the neckline on the shirt a little more higher, but here he is for now:

Word has it Forbidden Planet NYC has the entire Avengers set (except for Agent Coulson) for sale at $3000!!! 8 Figures: Cap, Mk7, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Thor, Loki.

Thank you for all the help and advice. I ended up putting the extra AIM shirt that came with the set underneath the long tee to give him some "padding" and it helped a bit with the neck. Now it looks sort of normal. I will probably be getting white under-padding found on some HT figures to get the neckline on the shirt a little more higher, but here he is for now:

That looks pretty good man :clap

looks good :hi5:, how much did the entire set up cost you?

looks good :hi5:, how much did the entire set up cost you?

Thanks, mate. I got the IM3 Tony Mech test 2.0 for $6.50 a while back for another custom but used it for this one since I got a 2nd pair for the same price. I got the VeryCool set (hoodie, AIM shirt, reactor long t-shirt, jeans, shoes) from Toy Anxiety during their Cyber Monday sale for about $35. The VC boots look like they might need a different foot peg than the standard TTM ones. I really like the quality, and the jeans are really nice. Magazine I got for like $3.

not bad, I'll try that myself thanks for the tip.

Sure thing, mate. They have the set for $39.99 free shipping on eBay I think but it is shipping from Asia so it will take awhile. It's $42 or $43 on Toy Anxiety I believe + shipping, but it will get to you faster.

Just had a great idea to put white printing paper behind the chest and faceplate of my Mark VII. Now it can look like it's lit up without having to keep the batteries on 24/7! Looks a little silly, but I'm sure some people can print out some cool actual "light up" effects specifically to fit behind the faceplate and chest

ma0KwSzl.jpg

Just had a great idea to put white printing paper behind the chest and faceplate of my Mark VII. Now it can look like it's lit up without having to keep the batteries on 24/7! Looks a little silly, but I'm sure some people can print out some cool actual "light up" effects specifically to fit behind the faceplate and chest

Very clever!
What a great idea.

Very clever!
What a great idea.

The chest isn't my thing, but the helmet looks real good man :hi5: Takes a lot away from that faceplates garbage arse eyes! Nice natural pose as well.

Thanks! Yeah, I'm hoping someone can come up with some light-up design that we can print out or something. I'm actually gonna start looking into it now...

Back