Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Yeah, I'm hoping someone can come up with some light-up design that we can print out or something. I'm actually gonna start looking into it now...

The thing is, even a sheet of thin white paper in there with the light ON might be enough to diffuse the lights so it doesn't cause JJ Abrams leves of flare.
Good thinking.

I just replaced the batteries in my Mk7's head and I noticed that it still works when only placing two of my new batteries in. Any idea why we need the third in there?

Made this custom flight stand thanks to usernames help. Mine isn't as neat or legit like his, but it gets the job done, in a ghetto type of way.
nyhubu4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a great idea to put white printing paper behind the chest and faceplate of my Mark VII. Now it can look like it's lit up without having to keep the batteries on 24/7! Looks a little silly, but I'm sure some people can print out some cool actual "light up" effects specifically to fit behind the faceplate and chest

ma0KwSzl.jpg

Shhhhhhh! Im working on something!:lol

Nice! Is it stable enough?

Well it wobbles a bit when you jump around the detolf:panic:
But if anything, I could just put some glue in the slot for the pole, right now I just have broken toothpicks lol Thanks for the idea! might paint some yellow lines for a little street.

He's so...... red... LOL That leather must be tight.

lol maybe... It looks better in person, but thats the only part I left stock because I don't know how to paint the little stubble but maybe one day, or maybe get the head shrunken so I could do a better job on the body.

Well it wobbles a bit when you jump around the detolf:panic:
But if anything, I could just put some glue in the slot for the pole, right now I just have broken toothpicks lol Thanks for the idea! might paint some yellow lines for a little street.

Sounds great.
If you have any wood/MDF/thick plastic, you could make a slightly larger plate, and drill the peg hole in that. It will be a bit more stable. You can go with pretty much any shape.
Just an idea:

IMG_3049_zps568b18c5.jpg

IMG_3068_zpscbcf07cf.jpg

image_zps4b8b6c74.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

IMG_3489.jpg

IMG_4086.jpg

IMG_4093.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

null_zpsb75a29e3.jpg

Yep, those were the pics that gave me the motivation to do this. He really should've came with one in the first place, but can't complain with an awesome fig like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barry you ole sly dog you,look at that bar with all that liquor! If I ever visit Scotland I know the first place Im going to go get tanked!:lol Figures look good,home looks comfy.

Barry you ole sly dog you,look at that bar with all that liquor! If I ever visit Scotland I know the first place Im going to go get tanked!:lol Figures look good,home looks comfy.

Lol. Let me know when you're coming. I'll make up the spare bedroom.
In most pics i take at the kitchen table, the bar is visible in the background...(You've probably just not noticed before, lol).
I am sure it might come as a surprise, but we don't drink a lot(I think the last drink of alcohol i had was at a wedding in november 2012). The bar was there when we moved in and all we did was fill it with drink and leave it that way. On occasion we have a party but we haven't had one in a long time.
When you see these pics you'll understand it was there all along, but you were concentrating on the figures...

056F4389-807F-4B33-BD5E-D5C128211393.jpg

IMG_4072.jpg

IMG_4189.jpg

IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4938.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

F327D9E4-DBF0-431D-BF4F-C4FD7A4756D0.jpg

Well Ill be lol never even noticed before. Got a small collection of wines and liquor at my place too but I dont drink much at all. Mostly for guests but I love sum Rumchata! And holy hot damn at that doubles Avengers display pic:thud:

Well Ill be lol never even noticed before. Got a small collection of wines and liquor at my place too but I dont drink much at all. Mostly for guests but I love sum Rumchata! And holy hot damn at that doubles Avengers display pic:thud:

Thanks.
I got them all out of the Detolf shelves for that pic. Took forever to ferry them through.
The custom figures are normally on a shelf on their own, with the main avengers split across four other shelves.
But i like the custom ones better because there's more of my own input in them.

I usually have Phil up front.

4591ADD0-D276-4319-8D7C-E7F2E76EA5EA.jpg

Back