Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that guy was/is insane, his web of lies was so entertaining to call him out on...

Im sure he's still here, only a matter of time...

I mean seriously I'm not being nice to anyone.. The poster called username was the only one who answered my question in detail and the rest of y'all who commented on what I said are the real JERKS! This is why I only read what's on here and never really post.. You got the geek police on here correcting people and quick to flame over a simple mistake statement. Anyone with a half Brain knew what I meant! And to think I came off as a jerk is just stupid.. But now I am ha ha.. You think I really care about making friends and socializing here? I get all the info I need just browsing, block, ignore, complain to mods who cares

I mean seriously I'm not being nice to anyone.. The poster called username was the only one who answered my question in detail and the rest of y'all who commented on what I said are the real JERKS! This is why I only read what's on here and never really post.. You got the geek police on here correcting people and quick to flame over a simple mistake statement. Anyone with a half Brain knew what I meant! And to think I came off as a jerk is just stupid.. But now I am ha ha.. You think I really care about making friends and socializing here? I get all the info I need just browsing, block, ignore, complain to mods who cares

:exactly::goodpost:

Whoa bro chill.:peace

Whoa bro chill.:peace

Lol I'm chill.. I'm just hitting these pages up to see if there anything new and I keep coming back to clowns who won't let it go and move on. So I will respond. Yea I'm a newb and in time I will get a grip of what's going on around here but you dudes are too serious. These are figures we talking about people.. Smdh

Haha. Too true.
I was checking my spam folder in my email today and found i had been registered on a gay teen forum.
I am guessing that was Dampmatter's doing.
I miss him...
:rotfl

Yeah. I miss the bickering and threats to find me and kill me with a baseball bat.
He was so much fun, lol.

that guy was/is insane, his web of lies was so entertaining to call him out on...

Im sure he's still here, only a matter of time...

He might still be around. But if he is, he's too afraid to actually come forward.
He can only read now. Not post.

These were us "letting it go"

This was you having a "melt down'

Lol I'm chill.. I'm just hitting these pages up to see if there anything new and I keep coming back to clowns who won't let it go and move on. So I will respond. Yea I'm a newb and in time I will get a grip of what's going on around here but you dudes are too serious. These are figures we talking about people.. Smdh

I honestly dont think you'll make it... thats just my opinion of course

Hi there. Resident clown here. You may want to go back to just reading and not posting.

You say you came here looking for help. That's fine. You say we take this too seriously? We're all here posting on an action figure forum so I think that theory is out the window. The thing I take issue with is bad manners. It's just bad form man. Is it too much to ask to just be polite? Especially when you're ASKING FOR HELP.

I've said my peace. You don't need to respond, unless you need the last word.

25 posts and a meltdown already :lol

This is as rich as the guy in General who posted about wanting to stiff the eBay seller on a deal he bartered for. :rotfl

Hi there. Resident clown here. You may want to go back to just reading and not posting.

You say you came here looking for help. That's fine. You say we take this too seriously? We're all here posting on an action figure forum so I think that theory is out the window. The thing I take issue with is bad manners. It's just bad form man. Is it too much to ask to just be polite? Especially when you're ASKING FOR HELP.

I've said my peace. You don't need to respond, unless you need the last word.

Whatever man! It's hard to be polite when you get called a freakin jerk for asking a question.. Yea it's that serious when it shouldn't be. And bad manners? So I'm supposed to sit here and be name called and misinterpreted and not defend myself.. Not running me off the boards! This newb is here to stay.. Lol

This is what happens when you bring your Bruce Wayne customs to the Marvel section.

Let this be a life lesson for you :thwak

These were us "letting it go"

This was you having a "melt down'

I honestly dont think you'll make it... thats just my opinion of course

Make what? Make your geek squad? Ill pass, see dudes like you are the real problem here.. I have just as much right to post here just as you so regardless how long you been around.. It's up to you to ignore me and keep it moving. Keep talking I'm gonna keep posting

Back