Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Username, does Hot Toys make longer neck barbells? Both my Stark and Peter Parker bash suffer from SNS. (short neck syndrome) Or is blu tack the only way to go?

Some of the newer heads have the ball joint connector further up into the neck.
There's a neck that was on the TTM15 and TTM16(Obama, and the unshaven dude from Prison Break), that has the slightly longer neck and peg. I recommended that to a member here a few weeks back for his 191 Tony head to attach it to his MKVII armour.
It is also used on the HT Ryo Saeba figure. And you can attach the head either all the way onto the ball or just half on(It's still tightly on, but not seated all the way down), if you need the head to sit higher.
It might be the thing you are looking for.
If not, there are other longer neck alternatives on Ebay.

null_zpsa1dffdd5.jpg

null_zps902bb157.jpg

null_zps4d6fcf11.jpg

Chiefrocka, if you're looking for help or advice on these forums, it's probably best not to act like a jerk.

You're in a Marvel thread. When you said BW bash, I immediately thought Black Widow, as I'm sure username did as well.
We're all here to share stories, show pics, go on the occasional rant fest, and help each other out. If you want to be part of this community, you'll want to do the same.

Edit: I apologize if you didn't mean to come across that way but that's how I read it initially

Oh wow coming across as a jerk? You take these plastic things too seriously bro! Lol and thanks username for the info

Yes. BW would have made me think Black Widow in the Marvel forum, lol.
I used a TTM18 bootleg for my Bruce Wayne.
It's very similar to the 21.
And it will work for Stark too. I used the same body on both Stark and Wayne below
Worst case scenario, use a blob of blu tack to elevate his neck on the body a bit.

IMG_5663.jpg

null_zpsa2780174.jpg

And awesome pics !! Thanks again!

So should i buy a hot toys body ttm 21 ?i was gonna buy the one with the reactor but they told they have a diferent neck joint

Enviado desde mi XT890 mediante Tapatalk

So should i buy a hot toys body ttm 21 ?i was gonna buy the one with the reactor but they told they have a diferent neck joint

Enviado desde mi XT890 mediante Tapatalk

what head are you using? TTM 21 has a very good body proportion, but if youre using the MMS191 head, get the MMS191 body (newest one with the Arc). the V1 mech test body has a fixed neck and only the mech test head looks really good on it, unless you modify the neck adapter in the head.

...................................................................................................

Bw bash?

Ok fair enough, my bad no need to go on about it.. Btw I did mention I was using a ttm21 body, so instead of assuming just ask. Thank you

looks like he was asking... I dont see how that was an assumption..

looks like he was asking... I dont see how that was an assumption..

I was talking about you.. He did ask and I knew I posted wrong.. Geez gimme a break and talk about iron man. You don't have anything else better to do? I'm new I don't live on these boards and I'm here for information not for this

I was talking about you.. He did ask and I knew I posted wrong.. Geez gimme a break and talk about iron man. You don't have anything else better to do? I'm new I don't live on these boards and I'm here for information not for this

and what was my assumption? all I said was you sounded a bit jerkish, and everyone in this section assumes bw means Black widow... also why would I need to clarify anything when it was already clarified? I was just adding that you sounded jerkish.

and these boards are pretty basic, you could have asked in the right section to begin with.. not to mention the customs section with all the info you needed

and all your responses sound jerkish, enjoy your stay

Correction , I'm not here to make friends so ignore away.. Lol! And besides you bring nothing to the table that is or would probably never be useful to me

That's a pretty big assumption that I was talking about you and that I have no useful info.

Good luck getting your questions answered.

I was talking about you. :rotfl

Obviously the person who answered me knew what I was talking about once I corrected.. The slaping smiley face was me asking a question without being clear! not coming off anyway because there was no need to. This is really immature seriously and this shows some people really don't have a life. Your two cents was not needed being as tho you offered nothing but assumptions as to what bw was. That was yesturday, move on buddy! And again I'm not here to make friends or socialize, if I have a question that no one will answer , eventually someone will help

Way to make a new member feel welcome people! He made a mistake, so how about we lighten up. I've made so many I don't know where to even start counting!

Welcome to the forum Chief-R.

Chill out guys, welcome the new contributors in.

PS: I didn't automatically assume that he meant Black Widow. As a major BATMAN fan, my mind just migrated to Bruce Wayne anyway.

Back