Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously the person who answered me knew what I was talking about once I corrected.. The slaping smiley face was me asking a question without being clear! not coming off anyway because there was no need to. This is really immature seriously and this shows some people really don't have a life. Your two cents was not needed being as tho you offered nothing but assumptions as to what bw was. That was yesturday, move on buddy! And again I'm not here to make friends or socialize, if I have a question that no one will answer , eventually someone will help

well people will help if you were genuinely polite about the entire thing...:dunno

Way to make a new member feel welcome people! He made a mistake, so how about we lighten up. I've made so many I don't know where to even start counting!

Welcome to the forum Chief-R.

Chill out guys, welcome the new contributors in.

PS: I didn't automatically assume that he meant Black Widow. As a major BATMAN fan, my mind just migrated to Bruce Wayne anyway.

Good for you... but in a MARVEL section bw is Black Widow... and that wasn't the issue. it was his response

Way to make a new member feel welcome people! He made a mistake, so how about we lighten up. I've made so many I don't know where to even start counting!

Welcome to the forum Chief-R.

Chill out guys, welcome the new contributors in.

PS: I didn't automatically assume that he meant Black Widow. As a major BATMAN fan, my mind just migrated to Bruce Wayne anyway.

Thanks! I appreciate that coming from a REAL contributor to this site

Good for you... but in a MARVEL section bw is Black Widow... and that wasn't the issue. it was his response

Lmao you just don't give up do ya? Lol . Ready to flame, get a life! And seriously I know what section I'm in because I asked about a tony stark custom using a ttm 21. The bw was a statement that had nothing to do with what I asked.. And I hope I don't offend anybody here but FYI I don't collect chicks to me they're called barbies. And I'm just a passing fan, not an obsessed completionist! Didn't even know who black widow was until the movie

Lmao you just don't give up do ya? Lol . Ready to flame, get a life! And seriously I know what section I'm in because I asked about a tony stark custom using a ttm 21. The bw was a statement that had nothing to do with what I asked.. And I hope I don't offend anybody here but FYI I don't collect chicks to me they're called barbies. And I'm just a passing fan, not an obsessed completionist! Didn't even know who black widow was until the movie

120.gif

like I said before, no one really cares about the bw thing, it was how you responded.

you are going to have the best time here man, please keep posting :rotfl

like I said before, no one really cares about the bw thing, it was how you responded.

you are going to have the best time here man, please keep posting :rotfl

I will as long as you keep responding.. I was cool and move on from this until you opened your LIPS talking SMACK

I'm done with you man.. I had fun talking about nothing. Flame away dude whatever floats ya boat! Will not respond to you anymore.. Peace

Back