Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can never have too many :). Great set-up. Those face plates look fantastic.

Thanks Sikatar! :hi5:

I agree the more Marks the merrier, but I'm running out of space with the quickness! HT IM alone is eating up 3 of my 5 Detolfs, and with 2-5 more HT IM releases this month alone they'll be invading the other display cabinets. :thud:

Welcome to the forum btw :wave

Thanks Sikatar! :hi5:

I agree the more Marks the merrier, but I'm running out of space with the quickness! HT IM alone is eating up 3 of my 5 Detolfs, and with 2-5 more HT IM releases this month alone they'll be invading the other display cabinets. :thud:

Welcome to the forum btw :wave

Thank you! I am enjoying these forums. I can only imagine how many you must have filling all those Detolfs, lol. I could only fill a coffee tables worth with my collection :)

Thanks to Hologram's faceplate mod my Mark VII's are finally complete

HologramMk7FaceplateModClean1_zps18ba8335.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModClean2_zps9895692d.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD3_zps1c23d42b.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD2_zps49fc800d.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD1_zpsb40e0113.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD4_zps8bdd06cf.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD5_zps75f44af5.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD6_zps6a7c1bb4.jpg

HologramMk7FaceplateModBD7_zps2e79d076.jpg

Wow your MK7's look amazing!!!

The gold looks really good, imo Holo nailed it.

Thanks Lotus! :1-1:

No Hollywood movie magic here! Just good old crop and frame of Photobucket :D

good looking iron man there yankee, I've never reallythought the face plate was something that was worth replacing until now. It does make a difference.

hello, i wwant to buy a body for the head that comes with the mark vii from hot toys, but wich body can the head fit? becouse i've read that the neck is diferent, can anybody help me please

hello, i wwant to buy a body for the head that comes with the mark vii from hot toys, but wich body can the head fit? becouse i've read that the neck is diferent, can anybody help me please

I'm trying to do the same thing so any advice would be helpful.. I just ordered the ttm 21 so I'm gonna try it out once it comes.. If not, I can just use it for my bw bash I have planned for later

...................................................................................................

Yes a bruce wayne bash.. I know this is not a batman forum, just saying what I'm gonna do with the body if I got the wrong one
Advice anyone? Or something that would be useful? Thanks :slap

Chiefrocka, if you're looking for help or advice on these forums, it's probably best not to act like a jerk.

You're in a Marvel thread. When you said BW bash, I immediately thought Black Widow, as I'm sure username did as well.
We're all here to share stories, show pics, go on the occasional rant fest, and help each other out. If you want to be part of this community, you'll want to do the same.

Edit: I apologize if you didn't mean to come across that way but that's how I read it initially

Yes a bruce wayne bash.. I know this is not a batman forum, just saying what I'm gonna do with the body if I got the wrong one
Advice anyone? Or something that would be useful? Thanks :slap

Yes. BW would have made me think Black Widow in the Marvel forum, lol.
I used a TTM18 bootleg for my Bruce Wayne.
It's very similar to the 21.
And it will work for Stark too. I used the same body on both Stark and Wayne below
Worst case scenario, use a blob of blu tack to elevate his neck on the body a bit.

IMG_5663.jpg

null_zpsa2780174.jpg

Username, does Hot Toys make longer neck barbells? Both my Stark and Peter Parker bash suffer from SNS. (short neck syndrome) Or is blu tack the only way to go?

Back