Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still the best armor to date in terms of posability and exchangeable parts, I was not tempted to sell this even after buying the BD version

Pics or it never happened :) Isn't that the protocol on here? Lol. Congrats on your find!

suzepygy.jpg

I would hate for anyone here to think I would make up such a deal. :) The crazy thing is that on gohastings.com they have it listed at almost $400. I used search to see if it was at my store and it was so I went just to see if it was really priced that high. Needless to say, when I saw it wasn't I grabbed the first employee I saw to get it out of the case. I got back on the site later and did the same store inventory search and it said it was unavailable--so now I know I have a lazy way of checking actual store stock online without dragging myself to the store and will know its accurate.

Pics or it never happened :) Isn't that the protocol on here?

Where did you hear that?
You're just new here, lol. Give the place a chance before you doubt the word of a newish member.
:lol

suzepygy.jpg

I would hate for anyone here to think I would make up such a deal. :) The crazy thing is that on gohastings.com they have it listed at almost $400. I used search to see if it was at my store and it was so I went just to see if it was really priced that high. Needless to say, when I saw it wasn't I grabbed the first employee I saw to get it out of the case. I got back on the site later and did the same store inventory search and it said it was unavailable--so now I know I have a lazy way of checking actual store stock online without dragging myself to the store and will know its accurate.

Congratulations!

suzepygy.jpg

Couldn't resist messing with you :) That is awesome that you found it there at that price! At least a manager didn't step in and try to tell you it was priced wrong and then try to get you to pay the $400. Again, congrats! :)

Where did you hear that?
You're just new here, lol. Give the place a chance before you doubt the word of a newish member.
:lol

Congratulations!

Lol. Couldn't resist messing. I used to visit the Spawn Boards when I collected Mcfarlane Sportspicks and that was what posters would say when people found figures.

suzepygy.jpg

Outstanding! Good on ya man. Great price on a great figure.

I've never bought a Hot Toys figure from Hastings so I was fully expecting to see the $400 price tag. I've been lucky the last couple weeks to get deals on some figures that I wasn't expecting. Every time I think I'm going to take a break or hit a little lull in buying "something pulls me back in".

I think it is an incredible figure. It is just a beautiful looking piece. When I see things like this in hand, I can almost understand the fascination/need to collect all the different version as they come out.

Almost! It's hard to resist :)

It's the clever ways that they have made things work that have impressed me. The way the abs extend to their full length is a beautiful piece of engineering. And I cannot get over the jointed fingers on his hands.

I think it is an incredible figure. It is just a beautiful looking piece. When I see things like this in hand, I can almost understand the fascination/need to collect all the different version as they come out.

Almost! It's hard to resist :)

It's the clever ways that they have made things work that have impressed me. The way the abs extend to their full length is a beautiful piece of engineering. And I cannot get over the jointed fingers on his hands.

In between the MKVII coming out and the Tony stark armour test, they even added joints to the repulsor hands.

Back