Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to spam this thread but if anyone is looking to sell their Stark head, please PM me. Very interested.

:)

Don't forget that awesome pics add more to the 20x lol.. Welcome to the forum Sikatar!

Hi Pepez and thanks!

I just informed my kids that birthdays are now off the table. Now to work on skipping the wifes.....that might be pushing it for me :)

lol. you mean Dr. Evil, evil.....or just plain evil? :lol

About this evil
mr-burns-evil-laugh.png
:lol

Id say MK4 with MK7 at a super close second,then BD MK7. Sold my others when I saw Silver Centurion was announced. Centurion suit will be my favorite once released.

Id say MK4 with MK7 at a super close second,then BD MK7. Sold my others when I saw Silver Centurion was announced. Centurion suit will be my favorite once released.

The MK 4 a great one as well. I am not sure I could do what you did and sell some of my armors. I am tempted but not sure if I could. I also cannot wait for the Centurion. I hope it will be as good in person when it gets released next year ( I hope it is released next year, lol.). I am still working on getting a BD MK 7. We'll see how that goes :)

I just finished taking the original batteries out of my MK 7 and let me say what a pain that was. The screws were in there extremely tight and took a bit to get them loose, even with the jewelers set of screw drivers I have. Out of all the IM's I have, these were the hardest to get loose. I broke a sweat over this. I think I need a drink now.

Back