Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piano man Mark VII. Great looking color scheme.

555967_549931205081417_119107836_n.jpg

That does look really good!

And yes, I am talking about the armor...

Need some help folks.

I sold a Mark VII head sculpt to a fellow freak. He received it and in his words, "the neck has being gouged out and a slot for the ball joint is missing". Can anyone share something on this. Any workaround to take care of this issue.

Is it possible for someone to post the bottom of the head sculpt for me? Just picked one up and I noticed the bottom is just a hole...

thanks!

Need some help folks.

I sold a Mark VII head sculpt to a fellow freak. He received it and in his words, "the neck has being gouged out and a slot for the ball joint is missing". Can anyone share something on this. Any workaround to take care of this issue.

The bottom of the neck *is* just a hole. There was NO ball joint with this one.
Any quick google image search will confirm this.
Tell your buyer to check before complaining.

DSC09107_zps9255e442.jpg

The bottom of the neck *is* just a hole. There was NO ball joint with this one.
Any quick google image search will confirm this.
Tell your buyer to check before complaining.

WP_20131120_19_48_19_Pro_zps6190e1b7.jpg

This is how it arrived. I knew what the head looked like before buying it. No Google image search showed me what the bottom of the neck looked and the scratch marks around the rim worried me which is why I posted. Didn't think it was wrong of me to ask people who have this figure for some help :dunno

BB&WSF I sent you a PM as well.

Last edited:
This is how it arrived. I knew what the head looked like before buying it. No Google image search showed me what the bottom of the neck looked and the scratch marks around the rim worried me which is why I posted. Didn't think it was wrong of me to ask people who have this figure for some help :dunno

BB&WSF I sent you a PM as well.

Thanks for posting / sending the pic Victor. Quite clear now what happened.

Victor and I will work out on a resolution.

Thanks for all the help folks.

Of course not. It's missing the collar but it's a very easy fix. Stick some blu tack in there before popping it on an armour.
the head was selling for $45 when I last checked and that's a good deal. The important part is the sculpt. The neck can always be worked around.

Hi people, could anyone be kind enough to measure the width (front view) of the waist of this figure for me? Mines packed away back home and i wont be back til Christmas. Thanks in advance!

Back