Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my off switch button doesnt work for his chest.i have to use the clear plastic insert to keep it off.any tips on how to fix that?

my off switch button doesnt work for his chest.i have to use the clear plastic insert to keep it off.any tips on how to fix that?

Might be a fault with the switch.
It's a tightrope. Can you live with using the clear part to turn it off?
How often will you have it turned on?
If you can live with it and won't have it on much anyway(Probably like most of us), just enjoy how cool the figure is...
:rotfl

Might be a fault with the switch.
It's a tightrope. Can you live with using the clear part to turn it off?
How often will you have it turned on?
If you can live with it and won't have it on much anyway(Probably like most of us), just enjoy how cool the figure is...
:rotfl

yeah i can live with it.dont have it turned on most of the time anyways.thanks dude

That's also a very good idea, but not everyone will be able to bend solid 10mm alu!

I think the stock I used was 1/4" or a bit over, it was a little too small for the waist clip, so I just put something over it to make it thicker so I could tighten the gripper. It was actually quite easy to bend. I put approx 1-2 inches in a vise and just bent it by hand. You could also apply a small amount of heat on the area you want to bend and it would make it easier. You could also bend it at a 45 if you wanted something between a flat horizontal flying pose and a vertical pose. Kinda like flying on an upward or downward incline.

Either of our methods obviously works just as good! :)

EDIT- you could also bend the hollow tubing. Just fill it with sand, and tape the ends.( the sand keeps it from kinking) A small tubing bender would make it even easier!

Last edited:
I was just trying to figure out the superman levels of force required to impart a ninety degree bend Onto a ten mil bar of solid alu.
The energy required would be phenomenal. I know that i don't possess the strength to do it unless the bar was long.

I was just trying to figure out the superman levels of force required to impart a ninety degree bend Onto a ten mil bar of solid alu.
The energy required would be phenomenal. I know that i don't possess the strength to do it unless the bar was long.

If the bar I used was 1/4" like I think, that only ends up being 6 or 7 mm I believe. Either way it really wasn't outrageously hard. It definetly took some strength, and a 10 mil bar I don't think I'd be able to do. The length I had was about 3 feet, but I wanted a sharp bend so I didn't use the entire length for leverage. My vise also isn't bolted down, so I was holding down the vise with one hand and bending with the other.

How long do you make your lengths of bar, Barry? I left mine a bit long, but it's a bit too tall. However, I'd rather have it too tall that too short.

Finally i got mine! the only think i didn´t like it´s that he looks like mexican predisent peña nieto :p

Finally i got mine! the only think i didn´t like it´s that he looks like mexican predisent peña nieto :p

Great pose and case!!! And lmao regarding your comment, now that's all I see when I look at him hahahah
I just purchased the Tony Stark head from the iron man 3 figure, I'm so done with this HS

does anyone have pics of the ironman 3 tony stark head on a mark 7 body?.Or does anyone know if it would fit?.I prefer the ironman 3 tony stark workshop head over the tony stark mark 7.

does anyone have pics of the ironman 3 tony stark head on a mark 7 body?.Or does anyone know if it would fit?.I prefer the ironman 3 tony stark workshop head over the tony stark mark 7.

I have posted pics of that head on all the Marks.
Here's the MKVII images again.

IMG_5281.jpg

IMG_5282.jpg

hi guys ,

I personally don't like the bug-eyed mark VII helmet.

it seems like some of you custom your mark vii's helmet or faceplate .

can point me in the right direction on where to get it?

thanks in advance!

awesome thanks bro for the pic

No worries. Let me know if you want more angles.
I did a little work on an AU helmet today(The one with the empty helmet).
Painted it red/gold so i can display my MKVII with the visor up and no-one in it.
I started with the gold(Messed the faceplate up a little. There's a smudge to the left of the "nose" area. I'll fix it at work tomorrow).
Makes me think an AU MKII with just the gold panels might look really cool.

IMG_5793.jpg

IMG_5798.jpg

IMG_5800.jpg

IMG_5802.jpg

IMG_5803.jpg

IMG_5804.jpg

IMG_5805.jpg

IMG_5806.jpg

IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

Back