Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone in the UK had their shipping notification for this yet? I pre-ordered at Mothers Basement, said they should be shipping 5th-10th.

Hey guys i am new to this line and i am picking up all of the dark knight hot toys first since they wont be made again due to the trilogy being finished. As for the avengers i was planing on just waiting till the new movie comes out cus im sure they will make the new suits and better head sculpts, BUT i ran into a site that is selling MK iV fairly cheap. Can anyone post comparison pics with the mark seven. I like the mk iv suit design better, but i'm not sure about the head sculpts, thanks in advance.

Anyone in the UK had their shipping notification for this yet? I pre-ordered at Mothers Basement, said they should be shipping 5th-10th.

I think someone a few pages back said they've been knocked to the 20th. Mine's with Collectable Kitbash and Darren said he won't even get his invoices for them till the 16th.

Hey guys, so because I got the BM MVII and the fact that I need funds I decided to sell my regular version Mark VII, It hasn't been opened yet, still in the cardboard SD box. If anyone is interested in buying it send me a PM.

Hey guys i am new to this line and i am picking up all of the dark knight hot toys first since they wont be made again due to the trilogy being finished. As for the avengers i was planing on just waiting till the new movie comes out cus im sure they will make the new suits and better head sculpts, BUT i ran into a site that is selling MK iV fairly cheap. Can anyone post comparison pics with the mark seven. I like the mk iv suit design better, but i'm not sure about the head sculpts, thanks in advance.

If you click back like, two pages, you should see a bunch of pictures of the new head sculpt on the Mark IV. Then come back to this page and see the Mark VII body.

edit: correction, the shots are in the IM3 Tony Stark thread, but here's the link to the Mark IV with the IM3 Tony sculpt on it. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122024&page=68

Avengers Assemble! With most of my HT Marvel figures...

9681325525_e8fe671740_b.jpg

Man, this guy has been in my possession for more than a week and I've been so busy that I just got to break open his box today!

First thoughts are... my favorite armor (and overall IM fig in general) so far!! It's about time the thought to add hands/hand guards that could get into a proper repulsor pose.

I just looked over all the contents and posed up quickly on display; didn't get to dig in too deep but that's for tomorrow. Love all the swap out parts. As an overall set this is the best IM fig IMO..... hate the factory paint on the Stark sculpt though :mad:. What a frigin' joke! Quite a far toss from what was shown to us in the promo pics :ohbfrank:

Can't wait to take time tomorrow and soak him, Hulk and Catwoman in properly...

Back