Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark IV's faceplate does not come off. Only the one that has Tony's HS inside has a removable one. You planning to get one for VII?
Because i bought a mk iv second hand, and the faceplate has a black mark on it, its not noticeable but i know its there. And the arc reactor window has a scratch, not just a thin scratch, its a thicker scratch. So im thinking of buying a new head and chest piece, but that would cost quite abit! not to mention all the other defects with the figure!

Im thinking of getting a modded mark 7 faceplate.

Is Lars selling modded face-plates for the Mark VII? I have seen many posts on the subject, but can't quite figure this out. How does one go about asking for/ordering one??? Thanks.

Does anyone know if the mark 6 open face sculpt fits in this guy?
Yes, it does. I found the neck peg to be a bit tight but it does stay on.

9677389184_cf5440ec82_c.jpg

9674159037_4916bf6a2b_c.jpg

Wow, guess I am not getting this. I went on the waitlist in May, didn't think I would have a problem getting my hands on one.

Is Lars selling modded face-plates for the Mark VII? I have seen many posts on the subject, but can't quite figure this out. How does one go about asking for/ordering one??? Thanks.

im curious as well. his work looks spot on

Back