Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this yesterday...love it. I havent even messed with the add on parts and not sure I want to...he looks perfect right out of the box..loving the repulser hands as well.

Just got him yesterday, damage parts was awesome !
imo his visor wasn't that bad in hand. :monkey3
image_zps9eaa9e64.jpg

After watching the movie again, I feel that my Avengers collection is incomplete without this!

MK7Pod.jpg~original

And they only released 3 of the gummy bears? I doubt they'll ever finish the set! They should have released exclusives which makes more sense like what they are offering for "The Mechanic".

So the mark vii is my first hot toy. After taking it out of the box it is an amazing piece to behold. Makes me want to order the iron patriot, Mark 42, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion... wow that is alot of toys.

Has this figure been released in Europe yet? Still haven't received mine... :(

I remember there's a 3 point figure stand where people mostly use it for planes. Can't seem to find it!

Just got him yesterday, battle damage parts were awesome !
imo his visor doesn't look that bad in hand.. :monkey3

image_zps9eaa9e64.jpg

So the mark vii is my first hot toy. After taking it out of the box it is an amazing piece to behold. Makes me want to order the iron patriot, Mark 42, Heartbreaker, Silver Centurion... wow that is alot of toys.

And after you have all of those, you'll have to go back and get Iron Monger, Whiplash, the Mk V, the MK II and the Mk IV. ;)

Welcome to collecting.

It only takes 1 to get on that slippery slope. Also, :welcome1::fireworks

can't believe my LCS still hasn't gotten this guy from SS yet. :impatient: :gah:

I just want my toy dammit! wow...never thought I would say that as an adult...:lol

Back