Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I've been a Transformers collector for 30 years and have never gotten such a warm response from a board before. I can already see you guys aren't going to let me get away with just one Hot Toys figure.

Oops, there goes my paycheck! :lol

Here's the Hot Toys Marketing department:

HotToysWallet.gif

Thanks! I've been a Transformers collector for 30 years and have never gotten such a warm response from a board before. I can already see you guys aren't going to let me get away with just one Hot Toys figure.

Oops, there goes my paycheck! :lol

One Hot Toys figure...LOL. Yeah, I tried that with the Demon Batman since it was cheap at the time. Now, I don't have it, have 12 others, 3 on ebay for sell, and 4 pre-ordered. Just got the Mark VII today from Japan in 4 days!!. What a piece of work. I can't wait to get home from work tonight to play with some of these pieces and see what this looks like with the damaged pieces on.

:gah: BBTS charged me yesterday and it has been in the warehouse getting "fulfilled" for the past 28 hours. Ship already! :impatient:

How does the Mark VII compare to the earlier releases? I've been tempted to pick up a Mark IV and a War Machine aftermarket.

How does the Mark VII compare to the earlier releases? I've been tempted to pick up a Mark IV and a War Machine aftermarket.
Arguably the best Iron Man figure to come out so far. The only downgrade is the faceplate but overall the figure is a big +1 from previous releases. Has a more solid feel to it compared to previous mark figures.

I would pick up this along with War Machine if you can compared to getting the Mark 4. Mark 4 is the best mark suit behind the Mark 7 for me. All the previous mark suit releases feel too flimsy aside from War Machine who also has a very bulky solid feel to it.

Last edited:
That is a big help! Thanks! Sounds like I am getting on board just at the right time.

Love them both but if I'm picking one, the IV is still king imo. Classic suit, much better head sculpt, nice swap out options, sunglasses & donuts. :peace

That's fair. I did manage to pick up a Mark IV stand and Tony head on eBay with the sunglasses a month or two ago. I don't want to start anything about which head sculpt is better. I just wanted to be prepared in case I did not care for it.

That's fair. I did manage to pick up a Mark IV stand and Tony head on eBay with the sunglasses a month or two ago. I don't want to start anything about which head sculpt is better. I just wanted to be prepared in case I did not care for it.
If you bought the stand and sunglasses by themselves I would again advice that you instead pick up the Mark VII. The after market price is not pretty.

I must be lucky, having started collecting HT figures with WM and now the Mk7. I love both figures - the Mk7 is accessories heaven, and the WM seems pretty solid with neat features that makes you forget about extra accessories and subpar HS.

I do feel I'm still missing a classic IM figure, but to me that's the Mk3. If they ever re-release the Mk3 with better build and proportions, that's an instant buy for me. The other classic IMO is the Mk33.

If they ever re-release the Mk3 with better build and proportions, that's an instant buy for me.

Absolutely agree, have said this myself a million times too. Imo the Mark 3 releases are the only ones that aren't well executed by Hot Toys. Hopefully, they'll go back to the well on this suit and do it properly :)

Whoa, I just looked up the price on eBay. There is a sealed one for $620. You are not kidding!

Back