Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you need to do is alter the vertical pole with a drilled hole. That way, you position the grabber vertically and the figure rests on that.

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

The vertical pics look REALLY awesome!

Just got a shipment confirmation (finally!) from BBTS after sitting in the warehouse for two days!

Yeah I got charged on Wednesday and have been patiently waiting for it to ship (ok maybe not that patiently). Good luck hope you get your notification too! :hi5:

Hmm...can't remember how soon I got a shipping notice after I was charged by CSC in the past. Well, I haven't been charged yet but I only ordered January 2 if it makes a difference.
I actually cancelled my preorder with BBTS for this and went with CSC because I wanted to receive it earlier. Dumb move.

If you didn't order yours before August of last year at CSC, you won't get yours until the second batch which will be the 21st. I called and asked about it. I ordered September :(

If you didn't order yours before August of last year at CSC, you won't get yours until the second batch which will be the 21st. I called and asked about it. I ordered September :(

Thank you. Now why couldn't they told me that via a reply to my email to them? At least I know what to expect now.:impatient:

I just received my HT IM MK VII today and i think it might just be my favorite figure in my collection.

Okay, well I thought I'd be in the second batch but I guess not. Got my confirmation from BBTS about an hour ago.

Back