Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are limited to one per account/household. I got two bds mk vii by having the misses order one using our house adress. Ive always had items shipped to my work adress.

Anyway, Barrys right. Bought one overseas for about $20 less than what it will cost me via SSC. Should be more specific, preordered one and bought one.

Ohhhh very nice.

I bought some Enterbay stands to use for flight poses, anybody have experience with these?
Tried to do an agent J in the air from being recoiled by his noisy cricket pose. Figure wouldn't balance on the stand well. But the agent J figure feels heavier than any of the marks.

$48 shipping ouchies :lol

The scary thing is, that is about the cheapest option out there for those who really want the figure.

They got it to me quick for that price however, it shipped on the July 29th and I got it August 1st, from Japan that is pretty good.

The scary thing is, that is about the cheapest option out there for those who really want the figure.

They got it to me quick for that price however, it shipped on the July 29th and I got it August 1st, from Japan that is pretty good.

That's insanely fast indeed! I agree that if someone was out of options the $48 fee is worth it as we all know you'll spend triple that buying one on eBay anyway.

You know, I hate dealing with people. I offer to get someone a mk vii and they dont belive they shouldnt have to pay CA tax even though im going out of my way to pick it up and ship it. so I guess they expect me to eat tje tax..

So, my point is the mk vii is amazing and i hate dealing with people. If you are looking for one a bit more than retail but under $300 inbox me. The store wont ship so its a local socal thing.

still a lot less if they went to ebay. talk about biting the hand that feeds you. :slap

You know, I hate dealing with people. I offer to get someone a mk vii and they dont belive they shouldnt have to pay CA tax even though im going out of my way to pick it up and ship it. so I guess they expect me to eat tje tax..

So, my point is the mk vii is amazing and i hate dealing with people. If you are looking for one a bit more than retail but under $300 inbox me. The store wont ship so its a local socal thing.

That person is a scumbag. That is why I have no faith in people. I am sure there are plenty of other people who will be happy to buy this.

Yea, for most part ive met nice guys. Alot of people are appreciative. I helped a guy I barely met find a hulk by calling every ss retailer in socal. One day will post the story of what happens when you legitametly post a hawkeye for $190 on cl.

You shall not be disappointed. It's amazing.

Here are some pics with the parts swapped out:

IMG_4783.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg

IMG_4790.jpg

IMG_4791.jpg

IMG_4792.jpg

IMG_4793.jpg

:clap Awesome shots congrats ! Hot Toys may be pricey but lets face they make some cool ****. I've been trying to ween myself off this hobby due to cost of living expenses on the rise. But when I look at pieces like this I say hell no ! Life's too short lol !

anyone order this from underground figures? paid for an extra MVII in june. he emails and tells me it's shipping this week. i called to see when and they're now saying sideshow hasn't shipped to them so my extra will ship in two weeks. pretty sure most all retailers had their allotments shipped last week. is he trying to pull a fast one here? some retailers will screw the guy with the preorder if the value goes up in price by the time it ships. they'll claim they didn't get their full shipment and refund your money while selling your figure on ebay for scalpers price. this may be the last figure i order from them.

It's not asking too much. The only reason i own these things is to take pics and post them.
Let me know if these images are okay:

SAM_0420.jpg

SAM_0421.jpg

SAM_0423.jpg

SAM_0424.jpg

I know it's not related, but it's that a 1/6 Raiden?? It looks sick!!
Where did you get it? It's not HT, is it?

Um..bbts hasnt recieved/processed thier mark viis yet.

they are close to shipping. but two weeks away? that's why i wanted to do an integrity check on underground figures. it was listed by someone in this thread of still having one in stock right around when the figure sold out. i got one of their last and prepaid in full by paypal because back then, it was supposed to ship in mid-june. now it's past the paypal claim date. :slap lost track of the date with all the delays. hoping they're honest to ship what i paid for. :pray:

I'm really happy to have gotten this figure for retail so late in the game. I got mine sometime in July and paid full and just got my shipping notification sent to me can't wait

I'm waiting for my local store here to get these shipped in so I can go and pick it up. I've had my name on a list since June and I'm guaranteed to get one, it's just a matter of when :D. BTW this is my first post - yay me - Ive been watching these forums for a while and decided to register and take part in this community. I just started collecting recently, so I'm a newb.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay! Oh and just ignored the self righteous entitled morons. Most people here are great though so hopefully you dont run into "the other guys" :duff

I'm waiting for my local store here to get these shipped in so I can go and pick it up. I've had my name on a list since June and I'm guaranteed to get one, it's just a matter of when :D. BTW this is my first post - yay me - Ive been watching these forums for a while and decided to register and take part in this community. I just started collecting recently, so I'm a newb.

:welcome1:

why did i sleep on this figure? I kept saying "I'll PO tomorrow, It'll never sell out" Oh how wrong I was. Not to mention getting one shipped at a reasonable price to Australia. No chance

Back