Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot Barry!

I don't know if the knees are a bit bent on VI, but he looks a bit shorter than VII. I thought VII was the bulkiest of the armours till now, but VI looks bigger than him. Also, wanted to see the helmet/head; yup, VI's is smaller.

Thanks again mate. :duff

really? so its the one that it comes with only modified?

I used a piece of 10mm alu pole. Filled it with resin And drilled a hole near the top to hold the waist gripper vertically.
You can see it in the pics.

Thanks a lot Barry!

I don't know if the knees are a bit bent on VI, but he looks a bit shorter than VII. I thought VII was the bulkiest of the armours till now, but VI looks bigger than him. Also, wanted to see the helmet/head; yup, VI's is smaller.

Thanks again mate. :duff

In person, the MKVII is bigger in every dimension.
It looks a lot bulkier than the VI standing shoulder to shoulder.

please excuse the low quality, I was using my cell phone and shooting through plexiglass...just need the BIG GUY!

2013-08-06_16-29-29_178_zpsa359bd16.jpg

I was hoping... ;)

Just wait till I get my photo tent set up and my real camera out lol

People used to drool over the pictures I took. Hopefully I haven't lost my touch lol

:clap

Always great to see high res pics of these figures. Vokoun & OMG always had amazing pics to share here, hope yours are just as awesome!

They used to be lol and now I have a much better camera. Been moving around a bit though so setting up my stuff to photograph my dollies hasn't been my highest priority lol

The VI looked bulkier than the IV but other than a small spot on the chest plate, they were identical. It was just the coloration and pattern that threw the eye off...

The VI looked bulkier than the IV but other than a small spot on the chest plate, they were identical. It was just the coloration and pattern that threw the eye off...

For sure. We were talking about the size between the VI and the VII.

Okay, from the pics it looked a bit the other way around. Maybe because of the waist and thigh armour of VI.

Yeah, i just measured it with a set of digital calipers. MKVII is the same size at the waist and thighs but between 2 to 7 mm bigger in every other dimension, with the only exception being that the VI has thicker biceps.

Back