Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's not related, but it's that a 1/6 Raiden?? It looks sick!!
Where did you get it? It's not HT, is it?

It's just the Play Arts Kai white version.
I removed the head and added a caucasian HT female head.

It looks to be 1/6 with the female head.

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

Ok, so CSC is officially the last place to get these? I may need to find a new retailer to purchase from. Ridiculous.

Ok, so CSC is officially the last place to get these? I may need to find a new retailer to purchase from. Ridiculous.

If it makes you feel any better, the one i ordered from my UK retailer will not be arriving till maybe the second week in september...

Oh.
I took all the alternate parts and took some pics of different looks.

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

IMG_4804.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4807.jpg

Yeah, my Mark V and VI from them got shipped to me before all the other retailers. One of the reasons why I went with them in the first place. Since ill be paying tax anyways since I'm in California, I think I'll just go with SSC for future preorders. They haven't even responded to my emails regarding when they'll be shipping out.

Another great set of pics Username!

On another note, anybody heard when BBTS is expecting their shipment from Sideshow?
Hopefully they will get it this week.

It's just the Play Arts Kai white version.
I removed the head and added a caucasian HT female head.

It looks to be 1/6 with the female head.

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4594.jpg

Well, that turned out really nice man!
Huge MGS fan here, hope HT decides to make Raiden sometime.
Sorry, Back on topic....

If it makes you feel any better, the one i ordered from my UK retailer will not be arriving till maybe the second week in september...

Oh.
I took all the alternate parts and took some pics of different looks.
]

IMG_4803.jpg

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g19/All_the_good_usernames_are_taken/Hot%20Toys%20Misc/IMG_4804.jpg[/IMG

Awesome picss! Is that a bar in the back? We need some beer in here! Haha

Lately something is not right with CSC. There used to be Cher in customer support, even spoke with her on a couple of occassions and absolutely had no issues with them with about 3 items I got from them. However, since Richard took over the CS, I have had mails go unanswered, and have even received some curt replies.

The day he told me that they will not be able to ship Poison Ivy PF overseas due to 'shipping restrictions' (when every other retailer had no such issues) I decided to switch to another retailer.

About how late they have been getting stuff, Kotobukiya TKJ Joker is still not in-stock with them. :monkey3

:lol :cool:

Lately something is not right with CSC. There used to be Cher in customer support, even spoke with her on a couple of occassions and absolutely had no issues with them with about 3 items I got from them. However, since Richard took over the CS, I have had mails go unanswered, and have even received some curt replies.

The day he told me that they will not be able to ship Poison Ivy PF overseas due to 'shipping restrictions' (when every other retailer had no such issues) I decided to switch to another retailer.

About how late they have been getting stuff, Kotobukiya TKJ Joker is still not in-stock with them. :monkey3

:lol :cool:

It's very weird how retailers are...some people have great experiences with a certain store, yet others have a different experience.

I have to come to CSC and Richard's defense here...they are my LCS and I think their service is awesome! Maybe because I know them face to face and that Richard knows my name (I feel like Cheers when I go there) and I have been buying from them ever since the first release of HT Robocop came out.

Sorry to hear about your troubles with them but they have always given me excellent customer service.

As far as timeline, they got HT Snake Eyes last week. And that was on par with BBTS was it not? ie I saw BBTS website say S.E. was in stock and I got my email from CSC the very next day to pick him up.

It's very weird how retailers are...some people have great experiences with a certain store, yet others have a different experience.

I have to come to CSC and Richard's defense here...they are my LCS and I think their service is awesome! Maybe because I know them face to face and that Richard knows my name (I feel like Cheers when I go there) and I have been buying from them ever since the first release of HT Robocop came out.

Sorry to hear about your troubles with them but they have always given me excellent customer service.

As far as timeline, they got HT Snake Eyes last week. And that was on par with BBTS was it not? ie I saw BBTS website say S.E. was in stock and I got my email from CSC the very next day to pick him up.

all customers should be treated the same, in person or online. a sale is a sale and just because they are nice to you, doesn't justify the lack of customer support to people they don't meet face to face.

customer support is a DYING art. being able to diffuse an angry customer and keep them coming back for more business is how i learned it was done. today nobody cares if they keep your business once they get it. it's really quite sad knowing at one time in america, that people felt they had an obligation to give you what you paid for.

Back