Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, my lcs has thier.mk viis in and im picking up a few figures and my 89 Batmobile today....

I added my LCS to my pile of waitlists for this figure...I am at 4 waitlists now...I am starting to think I am not supposed to own this figure...:dunno

That's how I'm feeling.

The price is dropping for them on Ebay and Amazon too...a good sign...they are just below $400...once the stock is delivered over the next few weeks...might be some resonable pricing out there...

This is exactly where I am at. I'm more of a DC guy. I only have 2 IM's in my collection, the HT Mk 4 with gantry and the Mk 6 maquette from SSC. This is why I feel that the BD ver would be a better fit to my collection. :rotfl

So yeah seems like your gonna keep the BD :lol

Just arrived and un boxed! This guy is awesome! They made a lot of improvements to the armor. I really like the way his head tilts all the way up and the repulsor hands. I was hoping the head sculpt would be better in hand but unfortunately I'm not impressed with it.

In my opinion I still prefer my MIV. Mainly because of all the extra accessories it came with and the head sculpt is much better.

I also haven't tried to put the head sculpt on any bodies. It looks like it won't fit on a TTM19. Will it work on a TTM21?

Got my Mark VII today, ordered it from Playmoya on the 27th and it is already here, that was quick. :yess:

They must have got more in, they went up a bit, $294 + shipping. I got mine for $325 shipped, more than SS, but much less then what Ebayers wanted.

The figure is definitely the best IM I have ever owned, simply beautiful. Onece I get my faceplate from Holo, he will look even better.

Got my Mark VII today, ordered it from Playmoya on the 27th and it is already here, that was quick. :yess:

They must have got more in, they went up a bit, $294 + shipping. I got mine for $325 shipped, more than SS, but much less then what Ebayers wanted.

The figure is definitely the best IM I have ever owned, simply beautiful. Onece I get my faceplate from Holo, he will look even better.

Agree, its an amazing piece, I will say the mark VI is a close second, the base you get with it is pretty nice.

He arrived yesterday and he is sweet. Didn't think it would top the Mark VI, but it did.

I had a little problem with the forehead magnet coming out of its little slot. Took me forever to fiddle with it just right to get back it the slot so the face mask would go on correctly.

I just ordered from the same place. Did they ship in brown shipper in another box? I don't care that much, but do like having the shipper boxes.

Just got the VII in hand and it's a beautiful piece, no two ways about it. The Tony head sculpt is a little step back from the Mark IV, but I'm not displaying that anyway so no biggie.

It's nice that we have a lot of BD accessories to choose from, I'll keep mine clean for now.

All in all, this is a great figure and well worth the wait.

d87888c1-ab5e-49a6-801a-de8ffdf94e08_zps51b08c01.jpg

4d8f1056-6588-4797-978f-8743f3aa757e_zps7eb3b10b.jpg

I just ordered from the same place. Did they ship in brown shipper in another box? I don't care that much, but do like having the shipper boxes.

No brown shipper, but wrapped in the plastic and then packing materials in another box. It was packed real well and in a sturdy shipping box.

Just got the VII in hand and it's a beautiful piece, no two ways about it. The Tony head sculpt is a little step back from the Mark IV, but I'm not displaying that anyway so no biggie.

It's nice that we have a lot of BD accessories to choose from, I'll keep mine clean for now.

All in all, this is a great figure and well worth the wait.

d87888c1-ab5e-49a6-801a-de8ffdf94e08_zps51b08c01.jpg

4d8f1056-6588-4797-978f-8743f3aa757e_zps7eb3b10b.jpg

LOVE that Monger. Amazing display case too!

Back