Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie-promo Mk.6 head is the same as the Mk.4 head.
I believe the one posted above is a complete custom (though looks somewhat based on the Mk.4/6 head anyways).

Yeah it is a totally different head now comparing them side by side, though they are quite similar.

Thanks a lot guys.
I appreciate your kind words. To everyone else, i did state that my opinions were just that. If you re-read the post, it was all speculation, never stated to be more than me thinking out loud.

In any case, here is a short vid of me taking the lid apart and putting it back together again.
If anyone wants better pics of the inside, let me know.

https://youtu.be/PvdTy3ZMDYY

Thanks for the great video. This is great to know that the helmet can be disassembled so easily.

I have an idea I am thinking about doing to the faceplate eyes on mine. Is the lens for the faceplate masks eyes removable?
I wanted to paint the outside edges of the lens black and frost the rest of the lens with some white paint using an airbrush. I don't have mine yet to do it on, but I was thinking this would regulate the light coming through the faceplate lens and even it out too so there are not the unlit outside edges ( if you know what I mean). I think this would also affect the eye size a bit, and make them look smaller since the lenses are usually thick on the faceplates, so if only the inside portion allowed light through, it would give the effect of smaller eyes.

What would do you think about this?

Thanks for the kind replies guys. I appreciate them all.

As for the eye mask clear part. It will likely be removable. It will probably push out. I think your plan will work Cyberseven. Although all I would do is sand the inside of the lens.

Thanks for the kind replies guys. I appreciate them all.

As for the eye mask clear part. It will likely be removable. It will probably push out. I think your plan will work Cyberseven. Although all I would do is sand the inside of the lens.

This is what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for all the good info. Sanding was my original plan actually, but then I also thought I could paint it.

Once this figure has had a wider distribution, I will probably pick up an extra faceplate or 2 on Ebay.

I think it looks nice but not too nice for Toni Stark expression, :)
But the overall figure is still arguably good
The reguler one the said if there is no problem going out of this month :yess:

So is it coming out this month or the next? :impatient:
I'm pretty sure I pre ordered the exclusive version.. I wonder if I'll get it soon.
I always wanted a good classic Iron Man figure, this will be my first, it seems to be even better in hand :yess:

It's shipping out in July when really we should be getting it in June. No idea why they're delaying it when it's in HK already.

They haven't finished shipping the ones in HK yet.
They are still on the second batch of shipments for people in HK. Mine is the third batch and I pre ordered it in ani com last year in HK. Hopefully my relatives there ships it to me once they receive it

Back