Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im really not sure why they have made his helmet with detachable faceplate if theres nothing underneath?
Could they not have included a tony helmeted sculpt like the BD MKVII?
I forsee many people snapping that little tab.

Im really not sure why they have made his helmet with detachable faceplate if theres nothing underneath?

i believe its bcuz it comes with a BD face plate as well

Seriously, the BD faceplate is almost the same with the undamaged one. It should be severely like mark VI :(.

Consealing the batteries and switch.... Of which was also my suggested re-design..

added neck articulation... switchable face plate option would be a third down the list of benefits

HT's implimentation.... concurrent convergent of good ideas, I supposed

I should have this later today or in morning. The Avengers are nearly assembled. :yess:

I've noticed when putting the HT figures together though that some work much better than others. I think this (hopefully) and Coulson, BW, Loki, maybe Cap, are a great little group, still not sure about Thor.

I should have this later today or in morning. The Avengers are nearly assembled. :yess:

I've noticed when putting the HT figures together though that some work much better than others. I think this (hopefully) and Coulson, BW, Loki, maybe Cap, are a great little group, still not sure about Thor.

once i receive coulson, loki, MVII and the hulk, i'm going to sell the entire team as one huge lot!!! what do you think someone would pay?

$3000...$5000? :lol

avengers black widow
avengers cap
avengers thor
MVII
hulk
hawkeye

nick fury
agent coulson
loki

once i receive coulson, loki, MVII and the hulk, i'm going to sell the entire team as one huge lot!!! what do you think someone would pay?

$3000...$5000? :lol

avengers black widow
avengers cap
avengers thor
MVII
hulk
hawkeye

nick fury
agent coulson
loki
I may do the same and buy several HT Batmobiles should they ever release them..:lol

speaking of the batmobile I cant wait for the 89 BM to come out, looks sick!

i bought the tumbler to go with my TDK batman figures. got the bat pod for catwoman. she should be out soon.

i didn't get any of the 1989 figures except joker. what i REALLY like is the 1966 batmobile.

batmo5.jpg

I had the DX batman from the dark knight rises and the batpod but batman dosent fit right so I returned it, hoping the 89 batman with the batmobile is better.

Some people have said that the released Mark VII includes items not shown in the original pre-order. What extra stuff does it come with?

I have Thor anr Cap so far. Will add Loki and Iron Man to the mix and that's it. That will be it for my Avengers team.

Sorry, if this has already been asked. Has anybody seen a side by side comparison between an in-hand Mark VII with say, a Mark IV or a Mark VI? I wonder how big is the improvement over those 2 great figures? Especially, people mentioned the Mark VII sans ammo packs looks like a Mark IV and this one offers (laughable) BD like a Mark VI (which I think has a great BD set)...

Just a thought...

I wonder if that tab will come pre-broken from the factory like the third one on Loki's helmet.

Back