Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks great...I still wish HT would sacrifice a bit of articulation and brightness of the eyes for more accuracy though.

:exactly:

Great comparison pic with the original. Guess we cannot have a 100% scaled down replica. But what we have here is an awesome figure! Hope someone will take up the task of making a better helmet down the line.

:exactly:

Great comparison pic with the original. Guess we cannot have a 100% scaled down replica. But what we have here is an awesome figure! Hope someone will take up the task of making a better helmet down the line.

I'm sure customizers will be able to cast faceplates with smaller eyes, paint match and the plastic covers for the eye holes would be tricky tho

I'm sure customizers will be able to cast faceplates with smaller eyes, paint match and the plastic covers for the eye holes would be tricky tho

I was thinking about doing that but it wouldn't have the details in the inside. Was thinking of making a mock up once I actually get this in hand and then see how many people would be interested.

The eye are indeed too big which you can clearly see from this picture. The mouth slit is also too big. No idea why they did that.

mkvii.jpg

I was thinking about doing that but it wouldn't have the details in the inside. Was thinking of making a mock up once I actually get this in hand and then see how many people would be interested.

The eye are indeed too big which you can clearly see from this picture. The mouth slit is also too big. No idea why they did that.

mkvii.jpg

As long as the outside looks right i dont mind, i'd only see the inside of the face plate when changing it. I'd much rather have the meaner looking smaller more angled eyes and the smaller grumpier mouth line

As long as the outside looks right i dont mind, i'd only see the inside of the face plate when changing it. I'd much rather have the meaner looking smaller more angled eyes and the smaller grumpier mouth line

Same here. Don't know about other folks, but I do not even light him up a lot. Only while taking pics / very rarely. Point is, he should look good even without lighting up the eyes.

This seriously needed a damn flight stand. They finally fix the head articulation to allow flying poses but include no stand to achieve the poses with.

2k3thz.jpg
my iPad pics is no good not a patch on OMG pics . Congrats on those waiting to get this , u won't be disappointed.

There's definitely some minor inconsistencies with the Hot Toys figure but it overall still looks really fantastic, except for the forearms. They seem to always have issues with the forearms for some reason going all the way back to the original Mark III. All of them are the blatantly incorrect shape wise.

Thanks mate. Will it fit a TT body?
sorry all my spare bodies I pack them all away, don't have a spare body to test it out.

Congrats on getting him! It shouldn't be too much longer for the rest of us. Still the best IM IMO. :clap
thanks yes this one of the best at the moment :lol but I saw the mark 42 display at TOy Hunters with the BD head sculpt look really good ,:monkey3

There's definitely some minor inconsistencies with the Hot Toys figure but it overall still looks really fantastic, except for the forearms. They seem to always have issues with the forearms for some reason going all the way back to the original Mark III. All of them are the blatantly incorrect shape wise.
hmmmm the shoulder pads is bit fiddly to close the gap every time u pose , but u can get it looking neat just needs futzing. Maybe could have done another way by HT,s

90qf5x.jpg
got my mark Vii at last. Now just waiting on The Hulk :D

Desisandy, you had yours delivered at the US or are you in HK? :panic: btw this is looking to be the best IM figure ever imo, I love the HS I just think people need to adapt... to bollywood lol I j/k

Back