Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lack of "dimple" is indeed accurate to the movie.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM8ZIX1ctyk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM8ZIX1ctyk[/ame]

whether or it comes with a "dimple" or dosent I don't really care, I will be happy with just getting one. lol is this really a big deal to some people?

I am not too concerned if it has dimple or not, as much as I am that it will be an extra Mark7 or Mark6 armor helmet. I hope it is either, as I have plans for it in my display set up if so. I just hope they do not change it to a Mark42 helmet, as then it limits it's options in use for display.

No one was complaining about the presence or lack of a dimple. The topic came up as an indicator of distinction between the MkVII helmet and the helmet accessory shown in the Mech Tony prototype pics.

Well, all I want to do is sit around waiting for my wait list to convert and the figure to get here. I can't seem to get anything done today.

Anybody got a side by side of the dimple / non-dimple thing?

It can be toy or movie.

I'm curious. I've never noticed it before.

Anybody got a side by side of the dimple / non-dimple thing?

It can be toy or movie.

I'm curious. I've never noticed it before.

Right under the mouth slit you can see the little box going up.

I honestly can't believe people are talking about that minor thing. It's not in the movie which is funny because they have it on a bust.

We need OMG's pictures before we start complaining over smaller things than that.

902023_press01__70074.1362697853.1280.1280.jpg

So, in the movies, which Marks actually have it?

The Mark 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 have it I believe. The Mark 7 does not.

They don't all have that exact same design but they all have some sort of black bump or some shape of form of it. The Mark 7 is just a straight line.

Right below the mouth is the dimple on the Mark VII. This is a screen used Mark VII.

Back