Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
early legacy effects still had the dimple present along with the silvers collar pieces. because of this you will see anything that went into production from the early assets will have those inaccuracies present

first had the same as the MKVI, later had the inverted red, final used for the cgi none whatsoever

the stage prop suit is inaccurate to the cgi used as well, it too is based off the early legacy effects...i suppose they figured nobody would notice from that far away and it wasn't necessary to revamp :dunno

in order for companies to meet the release of the avengers and have product out they are given early assets as they are available. this is why you see so many off and inconsistent details of many products across many different companies.

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mijwfbrkQJ1rnvwt1.gif

Looks like tonight is the night. Plastic Enemies has been teasing this all day. We should be seeing the pictures in a few hours.

I think ya mean Mark V briefcase ;) … it also doesn't look like the Hot Toys one. It's not nearly as crisp or detailed in paint or sculpt. Just look at the handle. I suspect maybe that's from a Neca Mark V?

Here's a picture of the Hot Toys briefcase for comparison:

23869d1322058011-hot-toys-mms-iron-man-2-mark-v-1mk5-case.jpg

why would the mark VI briefcase come with the mark VII figure - or am I reading into this wrong?

The overtness of the briefcase in the foreground is meant to make the image in the background subtler. That's all. The case is not actually included with the MkVII.

I think ya mean Mark V briefcase ;) … it also doesn't look like the Hot Toys one. It's not nearly as crisp or detailed in paint or sculpt. Just look at the handle. I suspect maybe that's from a Neca Mark V?

I think it's the Hasbro 6" briefcase.

Good call, I do believe it's sitting on a lens cap (the bit that goes on the back not the front) so that seems about right scale wise.

Is the photo on plastic enemies where you can barely see Captain America's shield a teaser for Mark VII? Or possibly a battle damaged Captain America?

I'm not terribly excited by a blurry picture of a figure I have already seen. Hell we have even seen /some/ in hand pictures of the production figure.

23869d1322058011-hot-toys-mms-iron-man-2-mark-v-1mk5-case.jpg

Yep, my bad, meant Mark V.

I see the blurry pic in the background and the lens cap (maybe?) that the briefcase is on.

But come on already, just show some pics - why the teasers? :mad:

Back