Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well looks like the MK42 bust is next:

150698_484915958248059_325220170_n.jpg

Okay, am I the only one who noticed that the box of Mark VII is using an image of the said armor with the the repulsor palm up at 90 degrees, but such part is not offered in the very same box? But only in the very limited BD version?

Am i the only one who noticed that the pictures on the box are pictures of the actors and not the HT figures?????(And so any pose that cannot be held by the figure is not really an issue, lol)
:slap

Well, I start thinking about buying my first Iron Man figure...and don't know if buy this one or wait on some Diecast version(from HT or PI)...when is release date?

I'm hoping they've done the right thing and put these hands in with the standard MK VII too, it's the most iconic Iron Man pose and he needs those hands to do it right.

644367_10151345053252344_1316680990_n.jpg

They simply might not be able to from a production standpoint. They would have t delay the release even further to include them or… dare we hope that is one of the reasons they did delay. It's not a deal breaker for me by any stretch though, would just be an added nicety if they did include them.

My suspicion is that those new repulsor hands are actually from the Mark XLII, and weren't designed specifically for the battle damage Mark VII.

It'd be nice if they threw them in with the regular Mark VII, but as it is I consider them to be a bonus included with the exclusive.

I don't think they were being made for the Mark 42. The BD version Mark 7 was being made around the same time as the original so I'm assuming they made them for the BD version and then added them onto the Diecast line when it was being developed.

Given that they include as part of the sculpt, the important part that allows them to do that pose, the hand/wrist armor from the Mark VII which is different from the 47… I doubt that. The Mark 47 has also already been shown and doesn't include that style of hand. Instead it has swappable wrist armor.

Note the difference:

Screen%20Shot%202013-04-14%20at%208.08.23%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202013-04-14%20at%208.08.44%20PM.png

Given that they include as part of the sculpt, the important part that allows them to do that pose, the hand/wrist armor from the Mark VII which is different from the 47… I doubt that. The Mark 47 has also already been shown and doesn't include that style of hand. Instead it has swappable wrist armor.

Note the difference:

Screen%20Shot%202013-04-14%20at%208.08.23%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202013-04-14%20at%208.08.44%20PM.png

The mark 42.. XLII has that pair of hands, is the bottom pair, you can see the different position of the hole.

The only real difference is that the wrist armor is not glued in

Back