Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, makes me wish I was oversea right now. I can't wait until May 3rd! This is going to be my first IMAX 3D movie.

You'll love it. IMAX is the coolest thing and is the best way to watch movies!

I know right? I watched the Avengers, Amazing Spider-Man, the dark knight rises, the hobbit and so on all in imax...until i believe imax is the only way to go for movies :rotfl

i got this bunch of friends who will catch an imax movie every 3 weeks of so...we're going to Oblivion today

IMAX is really good. But some movies are a waist for IMAX like GI Joe Retaliation wasn't worth it. I didn't like the 3D of the Hobbit but wanted to see it in IMAX and you can't have one w/o the other nowadays it seems.

With that said, I've seen the IM3 trailer in IMAX 3D and it looks incredible so I'm sure IM3 will be a win on both fronts the IMAX and the 3D

Last edited:
IMAX is really good. But some movies are a waist for IMAX like GI Joe Retaliation wasn't worth it. I didn't like the 3D of the Hobbit but wanted to see it in IMAX and would can have one w/o the other nowadays it seems.

With that said, I've seen the IM3 trailer in IMAX 3D and it looks incredible so I'm sure IM3 will be a win on both fronts the IMAX and the 3D

haha! i know what you mean about the Hobbit, the 48fps was a bit of an eyesore...

and I just came back from Joe a week ago...its 3d on imax was converted from 2d...so impressive but nothing spectacular

So now that Loki has hit HK and should be in the US in a few weeks, is this guy next? Maybe next week? I noticed he was in the SS newsletter along with Loki...

Since we seen a picture of the figure standing next to a completed box, I'd say expect to see him within the month! During IM3's release would be ideal. :yess:

Pretty obvious that we'll see this guy in HK within the next 10 days.

May is going to be a great month.

Back