Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The design of the wrist armor piece is also totally unique to that figure. The design of that plate is different on the two figures. That's what I thought you where talking about.

does the BD one have its own thread? im sure all this has been in this thread here somewhere but ive completely missed it. And I know I have seen the pictures before of the BD iron man but I thought they were part of the IM on the first page and it come with the BD parts :slap :lol

You're going to be waiting a good 1-2 years before you see that figure in hand. I would have just stuck with this.

Yeah I know. I do like the MK VII even if its plastic. But I rather have a camo tumbler atm than MK VII. So something had to give. I'll take my chance with a BD MK VII.

IMO, a camo Tumbler is a stupidly expensive backdrop for a figure...wont do anything with it but set it behind a figure and watch it collect dust...

There, fixed it for ya :D
To each their own on that first statement. Why are we even paying $200+ for a barbie doll to display then?

Many diecast cars and other collectibles hold up well after years of display. It's just a matter of how HT will handle it. Not to mention it's only 40% diecast and we don't even know which part contains metal to begin with.

I do agree it being expensive. But I think the iron monger was $100 more than it should of been. It actually cost more than the tumbler.

To each their own on that first statement. Why are we even paying $200+ for a barbie doll to display then?

Many diecast cars and other collectibles hold up well after years of display. It's just a matter of how HT will handle it. Not to mention it's only 40% diecast and we don't even know which part contains metal to begin with.

the base is the diecast :monkey1

The price has nothing to do with my preference of plastic over diecast. Metal is just a really stupid material to make toys out of and adds nothing but downsides unless you consider added weight a benefit.

It also depends on the individual as well. I'm the type that won't mess with any of my figures often if any. Some peeps f with the figures so much they end up breaking them and blame HT for bad QC.

Back