Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO a battle damaged Iron Man would look silly next to a clean Cap, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Widow, Fury, etc...

Exactly. I said the same thing in the BD thread. It would be different if they made BD variants besides a BD Cap shield. I'm hoping to get the BD version but it would have it's on section for that very reason of it would look out of place.

IMO a battle damaged Iron Man would look silly next to a clean Cap, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Widow, Fury, etc...

Maybe not… If you were doing a huge diorama and threw a few Chitauri Warriors (if they ever DO come out) for them to fight it might look OK. You’ve got Captain America with the “battle damaged” shield and unmasked headsculpt. From what I can remember the other members didn’t get too beat up. You could probably leave Nick Fury out of the picture. With the right poses it would look awesome.

Maybe not… If you were doing a huge diorama and threw a few Chitauri Warriors (if they ever DO come out) for them to fight it might look OK. You’ve got Captain America with the “battle damaged” shield and unmasked headsculpt. From what I can remember the other members didn’t get too beat up. You could probably leave Nick Fury out of the picture. With the right poses it would look awesome.

Thor was dirty, covered in alien blood, and stabbed in the side
Cap had a ton of BD on his suit. Cuts, bleeding, blaster mark, alien blood, etc.

These were the 2 main ones that had the most visible damage while the others had cuts, bleeding, and the standard battle scars as it were that I can remember. So probably not worth creating a whole new figure for them but I would like a Thor and Cap just to have a group of BD Avengers to display.

I think BD Tony with a clean gang wouldn't look too bad.

Avengers%20Assemble%202012%20Film.jpg

I like the clean version (with minor BD) better as I plan on displaying it in the HOA along with my Mark VI. My only gripe with the BD version is those lovely new repulsor palms!!!! Why are they not with the clean version? Why?

its from this display
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFq_JcNavwc&list=FLQfzZ8geyVlGflFvFV8DgpA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFq_JcNavwc&list=FLQfzZ8geyVlGflFvFV8DgpA[/ame]

Last edited:
Holy crap, I can't believe that I never noticed that Steve was all cleaned up there. I swear he had a bunch of cuts and battle damage before they apprehended Loki.

Cap's healing factor in full effect, guys. Jeez! :wink1:

Back