Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
544765_481071411965847_401355158_n.jpg

is that the final product? or just the prototype?

Does that image suggest the booster pack is removable on this figure? Might make sense considering how the BD version doesn't appear to have it.

On the photo on the previous page it's not so much the camera angle as the wide angle lens. To compare two photos taken at the same angle with different lenses. The one on the left is the "correct" photo taken with a 50mm lens while the left was taken with a wider angle 18mm lens.

5125244102_4487e8d2b8.jpg
5125244818_9831f8f4cb.jpg

If you look at my previous comparison I think the lens distortion is making the head look larger than it is and the lower body look smaller.

It's kind of impossible/very difficult to completely remove the warping but I think the figure looks something a bit more like this. Basically eye used the boxes as guides and then tried to remove some of the bulging effect from the wide angle lens.

Untitled-1.png

It's kind of impossible/very difficult to completely remove the warping but I think the figure looks something a bit more like this. Basically eye used the boxes as guides and then tried to remove some of the bulging effect from the wide angle lens.

Untitled-1.png

Yup, that's how it'll look. Looks really amazing. :clap

It doesn't. That splash banner is just showing a variety of Iron Man products from Hot Toys including the Battle Damaged Mark III from years back.

Back