Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exclusive is sold out at SSC.
I was actually sad when I saw that they put the regular version back up for sale. I would have bought that and saved $15 on shipping for the little green exclusive piece. Oh well. Least I got the exclusive. :dunno

Does anyone know if we're gonna be able to put that Tony head on a True Type like usual? The Red Collar thing worries me.....

Does anyone know if we're gonna be able to put that Tony head on a True Type like usual? The Red Collar thing worries me.....

We'll just have to wait and see. We won't know for sure until we get in-hand pictures. They seem to swap back and forth with the whole collar situation.

Is this guy really gonna ship in March? Usually by now they've updated to show delayed shipping. I'm guessing April/May judging by what else Hot Toys has on their plate, but I'm not HT expert. Just getting anxious for my "big 4" avengers to land.

I'm sure the collar on this RDJ sculpt will be like the collar on the Bruce Wayne sculpt for the new DX Batman - it's a little separate piece that slides on and off, not sculpted on. I have no worries.

I was actually sad when I saw that they put the regular version back up for sale. I would have bought that and saved $15 on shipping for the little green exclusive piece. Oh well. Least I got the exclusive. :dunno

I can't get excited over this "little green exclusive piece". I got the exclusive AU Mark II, and the forearm w/ holographic repulsor was a cool idea. Then I got the Mark I 2.0 exclusive, with the holographic Mark I that was seen for about 0.5 seconds in the film...that was okay, but less cool that the repulsor arm. Now this. I feel like HT is just being unimaginative at this point and I'll save a few extra bucks getting the non-exclusive somewhere else.

I can't get excited over this "little green exclusive piece". I got the exclusive AU Mark II, and the forearm w/ holographic repulsor was a cool idea. Then I got the Mark I 2.0 exclusive, with the holographic Mark I that was seen for about 0.5 seconds in the film...that was okay, but less cool that the repulsor arm. Now this. I feel like HT is just being unimaginative at this point and I'll save a few extra bucks getting the non-exclusive somewhere else.

Maybe if you bought the super exclusive "limited to 1 worldwide" Hologram table you would have a use for those holograms.

photo2-1.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

I'm sure the collar on this RDJ sculpt will be like the collar on the Bruce Wayne sculpt for the new DX Batman - it's a little separate piece that slides on and off, not sculpted on.

Or, like the collars on the Mark 4 & 6. The Mark 4 headsculpt was designed to be ported over to the Mark 6.

NEVER mention the Dork Knight in a Shellhead thread! :wink1:

All he seems to do is eat and sleep

Gawd, that's so unusual for a feline. :rolleyes:

(Perma-rule: you are the only person who considers your kids or pets special.)

____

Back