Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earthquake, clumsy cleaning woman, dumb-ass friends, pets, thieves, elves, magic, George Lucas... all can cause shelf dives.

You forgot kids! My biggest problem. :mad:

Preordered two Sideshow Exclusives of this. It will be sold out in a few days, pretty sure that for Q1 2013 it will worth enough to be traded with something I miss, like the VI Ex or III BD Ex :)

Agreed! :exactly:

finally got the Blu-Ray here in the UK and i'm looking forward to the figures even more now, IM, Loki and Hulk were amazing in the film and all 3 of their figures are top notch imo, gonna be awesome when i have the full team assembled :) just need a p/o for Coulson now

Lucky! We still got a week to go. :gah:

For those of you wondering, I ordered mine at SSC as well. However, if given another chance, even at the cost of the premium, I'd STILL order from SSC for the Iron Man line, because they seem to be well known for QC issues. For other stuff like Batman, and Terminator, I order from another source, where I can save at least 30-50 bucks per order. BTW SSC not allowing customers to gain 5% cash back when you use a coupon is FULL OF _ _ _ _ !!!!!!! :monkey4

I have yet to use any coupon from SSC. Points yes, just have to keep in mind if there is free shipping you cannot use points. Never order from anyone else too lazy. Well not really I just don't want to go to another website (like I did SSC) and say hell ya, order order, order.....

Strange that the Ex is near to sell out, considering that the extra piece is quite... useless. And poor in quality, if it's the same kind of the Mark I's holo piece.

I bought two Ex 'cause I had a lucky find in a shop who sold them for less than the Reg ones, but otherwise I would've bought Reg without thinking twice.

I had to rethink both the Mark 1 and Mark 7 ex over this little holo item man. I did not and still do not know what to do with it. So I saved the shipping. I did buy the ex on the mark 2. I know what I can do with that and it to me was worth the $15.

I had to rethink both the Mark 1 and Mark 7 ex over this little holo item man. I did not and still do not know what to do with it. So I saved the shipping. I did buy the ex on the mark 2. I know what I can do with that and it to me was worth the $15.

To me it's just a coincidence. I live in Europe and came across a shop in which the Sideshow Ex was on pre-sale for even less than the Regular one in other shops, otherwise I'd have taken the Regular for sure.

Seriously, the holo item sucks. Most useless piece in all Iron man line :panic:

Any news here? New pics, something?
Am I the only one who totally likes the Mk VII over the III, IV and VI? :D

Any news here? New pics, something?
Am I the only one who totally likes the Mk VII over the III, IV and VI? :D

I also like it better as the extra bulk makes it look more like someone is actually in the suit.

I just hope HT have addressed the fading crotch issue that's plagued the previous red & gold IM figures.

Lovin the Mk VII too! :rock
The not-one-off-laser was the best part.

avengers-image-iron-man-600x337.jpg

Back