Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is Sideshow the only place selling exclusive green miniature or other places also have that to?

There's also the Limited asian version, with the green miniature. Not really worth extra money, imho.

is Sideshow the only place selling exclusive green miniature or other places also have that to?

Let me say this. I have no idea what to do with it. It's also with the mark41. Free shipping or A little green men for $14/15 ship? I passed.

Let me say this. I have no idea what to do with it. It's also with the mark41. Free shipping or A little green men for $14/15 ship? I passed.

how come some of the Avengers on Sideshow get free shipping and others not?

how come some of the Avengers on Sideshow get free shipping and others not?

Most (MOST!!!) of the time all the EX are SSC EX. Those they don't sell to any other place. So they make more money. The ones with Free shipping can be hand else where.

As of late I ask myself is the EX worth the shipping cost. I did get the EX Mark2 2.0 and I have to say "YES" but the last two no. I have no idea what to do with the Little green man that will cost me shipping.

The hs pretty dissapointed. We have already 7 Ironman but the hs still going wrong. So I decided edit the proto photo :panic:

attachment.php

I wonder how he felt when he raised his arm to shoot a repulsor ray and nothing happened.

LOL...LOL

I mean what's the point of building those things if you can't shoot rays out of your palms, right?
Well, I'm sure he at least made the, "mmmm-thwap!!!" sound with his mouth... and that sounds pretty intimidating.

Back