Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I used to be big into aeronautics as a kid and followed all that stuff. Now I didn't even realize that was representing a real jet. I just assumed it was some fantasy SHIELD jet.

Man I used to be big into aeronautics as a kid and followed all that stuff. Now I didn't even realize that was representing a real jet. I just assumed it was some fantasy SHIELD jet.

Lol.
It's the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter to be sold to America's closest enemies so we can all have stealth fighters.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIsIzjVi7j4[/ame]

Is that the same jet that was in Live free or Die Hard?

Yes. The same one.
There's a funny part on one of the commentaries for a Transformers movie. I forget which movie. Perhaps the second one.
Michael Bay is doing the commentary track and a few days before had seen Live Free Or Die Hard. He made mention of the fact that in Transformers he got a LOT of help from the military. They let him film at military bases, gave him helicopters and tanks, etc and allowed him to use the F-22.
Then he commented that in Live Free Or Die Hard, the producers REALLY messed up with their reference. He said: "That Jet in the Die Hard Movie looks NOTHING like a real F-22"...
I was cracking up at that comment.

But that angle is a really bad angle to judge with because it is Loki looking up at them. From that angle Hulk is only a foot or so taller, but if you were to be looking at them straight on Hulk would be a 3-4 feet taller given the severity of the angle.

I still think he's too big! I took a screenshot of the scene where Hulk smashes Loki and rotated him 90 degrees to compare height.

hulksize.jpg

Because someone posted that full Avengers team photo. I tried to take it over to the Avengers team thread but it didn't seem to work out.

Back