Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are some great Tony Mark VII quotes there. Another one of my faves was when he grabbed Hawkeye and said "Better clench up, Legolas." :lol

Thor's intentionally unintentional funny line "do I look to be in a gaming mood" got an lol from me. Stark gets most of the best lines but Thor has some winners too. "he's adopted" for example. But yeah, Pointbreak, Raindeer Games, etc.

I know this is so off topic but when Stark overrides the PA on the Quinjet so AC/DC will be playing when he drops in on the crowd that Loki is messing with. Gotta love that. It's so Stark.
-joe-

Yeah it's fun and bad ass at the same time. It's everything that made the Iron Man movies as entertaining as they where but turned up to 11.

Favourite phrase:... excellent delivery... you can actually see his spits on the glass cage at BW

tumblr_m4eu6skNI11r0vq70.jpg

Last edited:
Actually the entire Avengers movie was just full of amazing phrases...but there is one scene that will be with me for the rest of my life and that was Stark going "Call it Captain!" and Cap giving orders to everyone

I can't pick just one scene that I liked more than any other scene.
I think this movie is just that epic. :clap

But no doubt, it was a RDJ movie. He clearly stood out. :D

Hah i like the part when hawkeye was like..... Oh wait he didnt say anything memorable did he?

Oh well at least he archery was badass

Iron Man and Hulk made that movie for me. I watched again yesterday and I was blown away by the scenes involving the two.

Iron Man and Hulk made that movie for me. I watched again yesterday and I was blown away by the scenes involving the two.

:lol first sig that made me smile.

Picking up my avengers on Blu ray steelbook tomorrow, cant wait to see it again in HD plus the deleted cap scenes.

Back