Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

:goodpost: :exactly: :clap

If I may....

IM7adjustment.jpg

Wow! Now that's a thorough break down!

Posing instructions that came with each Hot Toys figure for SDCC display:

1) Pull feet apart;
2) Pull arms out;
3) Turn the head a little.

:goodpost: :exactly: :clap

If I may....

IM7adjustment.jpg

Unfortunately, I have to disagree about the chest piece. It's not the chest that's too low, revealing too much neck, there's a piece missing as the shoulder pods and clavicle pieces all line up.

I do agree the neck is way to long because the head might not be pushed down completely.

But I do think the chest piece is on correctly. I just tried put the chest on wrong on a couple of my IM and it was impossible without breaking some pieces off and glueing it.

Also the AR looks lined up.
The window for the AR is just a window the AR is part of the figure so if it was to low we would only see part of the AR.

All that being said I will wait for the full official pictures from hot toys before deciding if this will join my IM collection.

who cares !:dunno can't find the add to cart button ?:panic: lol

i wouldn't be surprised if this was the final product. the MK VI has inaccuracy in its chest portion as well. its just so minor that not many people notice or pass it off because of its reuse of the MK IV body.

they really dont have any excuses this time, hell they even announced they are working with the data provided for them by marvel and its an entirely new sculpt.

we are just going to have to wait and see what the actual product turns out as before getting upset over it.

Last edited:

I'm sorry. But if you cant clearly see that that chest pieces misplaced, get glasses

The nitpicking of the figure based on this photos has gone so long that I wonder what would happen when we see the official promo pics.

Unfortunately, I have to disagree about the chest piece. It's not the chest that's too low, revealing too much neck, there's a piece missing as the shoulder pods and clavicle pieces all line up.

What's weird is that the early sculpt had no space resembling that grey area below the neck. Nor did it have those missing pieces, or even room for them by the looks of things.

536350_10150809482342344_58690437343_9706362_414806031_n.jpg

Based on the initial picture, seems that the neck is too long and probably the pelvic area with fade as well.

Sigh... I didn't even wanted to bring the fact that that ____ looks faded already so it wouldn't start a ____ storm but since you brought it up. Yeah, looks like its faded already. No company can be this dumb... they just don't give a damn about QC.

The center still holds some of the original color but the sides have clearly began to fade. Exact same thing happened to my Mark IV. I'm actually looking for someone to repaint it for me. So there you go folks, you heard here first, MARK VII HAS FADE ISSUES!

Calm down guys. This is a work in progress, probably 8-10 months from being released. This has obviously been pieced together last minute so they could have something to show. If they didn't showcase the Mk VII everyone would go all rage mode too. See Hulk thread for examples of this LOL

i wouldn't be surprised if this was the final product. the MK VI has inaccuracy in its chest portion as well. its just so minor that not many people notice or pass it off because of its reuse of the MK IV body.

they really dont have any excuses this time, hell they even announced they are working with the data provided for them by marvel and its an entirely new sculpt.

we are just going to have to wait and see what the actual product turns out as before getting upset over it.

:goodpost::exactly:

I have been happy with all the IM that I have, so I am not very worried about this one.

They have a lot of practice with this line, i doubt they will screw it up.

I agree, that it looks like a piece is missing now. You could even maybe think the two squares in the gray section are where a piece is meant to clip in.

You could even maybe think the two squares in the gray section are where a piece is meant to clip in.
Seems like a distinct possibility. Maybe even the gray part pivots back/forth to allow for him to look forward in a flying pose, and that's why the (missing) red piece has to be separate from the chest plate?

On an unrelated note, the helmet and eyes look terrible.

529184_395497353845594_854565768_n.jpg

Maybe that dark grey part was just popped on top for a joke to see how many people online on forums spit their pacifiers out and started kicking and screaming like little kids.
Looks like it worked!
:rotfl

Back