Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

Think this will come with a Stark headsculpt? If not, it REALLY shouldnt cost that much.

with or without a stark head its going to cost 220 - 239 bucks. If they can sell a mark vi promo edition for 189.00 you know they will sell this figure for more just because its the MARK VII and not a re-release.

There will always be something you like that everyone else hates. I got the Payton Secretary fig yesterday and i think shes pretty cool (for a bootleg). But everyone here despises the figure.

As long as ppl dont attack others personally for differences in opinion i think we're ok. If you like it, it's your money.

There will always be something you like that everyone else hates. I got the Payton Secretary fig yesterday and i think shes pretty cool (for a bootleg). But everyone here despises the figure.

As long as ppl dont attack others personally for differences in opinion i think we're ok. If you like it, it's your money.

Great post. The biggest problem here is that's some numbers to make personal attacks. And even worse they are obnoxiously persistent with trying to sway you to think the way they do. I think I remember the rules of the forum state don't worry about what others are doing. Or something like that.

I don't care why the fig look the way it does, the fact is the neck and chest areas look like s-h-i-t at the moment, and I can't understand why anyone at HT doesn't correct the situation because as it stands, I'm passing on this and I have almost all versions.

Great post. The biggest problem here is that's some numbers to make personal attacks. And even worse they are obnoxiously persistent with trying to sway you to think the way they do. I think I remember the rules of the forum state don't worry about what others are doing. Or something like that.

:goodpost: Funny how quick people forget this

...definitely set up wrong :wave

:goodpost: :exactly: :clap

If I may....

IM7adjustment.jpg

THE NECK IS VERY LOOOOONG!!!
AGAIN...

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!!!!! AGAIN HOTTOYS makes the same mistake :thwak . The neck is long....VERY LONG!!!makes the same mistake over and over again. which apparently hottoys. does not care damn it. just have to make a few millimeters shorter neck ... just that. is very easy ... I've done in my iron mans. Why do not they? I can not understand ...:monkey2
is an unforgivable mistake.:mad:

If I may....

IM7adjustment.jpg

I agree with everything you have said, especially with regards to the head, if it was dropped down another 1/8th of an inch it would look so much better.

I don't care why the fig look the way it does, the fact is the neck and chest areas look like s-h-i-t at the moment, and I can't understand why anyone at HT doesn't correct the situation because as it stands, I'm passing on this and I have almost all versions.

THE NECK IS VERY LOOOOONG!!!
AGAIN...

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!!!!! AGAIN HOTTOYS makes the same mistake :thwak . The neck is long....VERY LONG!!!makes the same mistake over and over again. which apparently hottoys. does not care damn it. just have to make a few millimeters shorter neck ... just that. is very easy ... I've done in my iron mans. Why do not they? I can not understand ...:monkey2
is an unforgivable mistake.:mad:

Should I just pack up and go home now? :gah: :slap

:rotfl I am not saying that HT don't make mistakes, they do obviously, but I think that in this case they may be fielding the blame for something they are not responsible for. I thank that there are far too many people that are missing some pretty obvious things. I mean seriously, who would cancel/refrain from a PO just because the person assembling and posing the figure is a fool?

I know I wont be. Because I can see beyond the ineptitude of the idiot that put IM VII together for the show.

If I may....

IM7adjustment.jpg

Unfortunately, I have to disagree about the chest piece. It's not the chest that's too low, revealing too much neck, there's a piece missing as the shoulder pods and clavicle pieces all line up.

:lecture I like this theory too.

The top of the chest plate clearly has a different shaped edge.

Unfortunately, I have to disagree about the chest piece. It's not the chest that's too low, revealing too much neck, there's a piece missing as the shoulder pods and clavicle pieces all line up.

Ok, so I may not have all the exact details correct, but it does still boil down to positioning and assembly by a fool!

Ok, how come they haven't fixed it yet? Shouldn't we have seen some updated pictures of the display by now? This is bugging the hell out of me!

I'm on it...I will try to reach out to hot toys, and tell them that they are being miss represented at the con.

Based on the initial picture, seems that the neck is too long and probably the pelvic area with fade as well.

Back