Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII

It's the whole Torso section, not just the chest plate that's positioned wrong
attachment.php

What a disaster.
The chest plate does appear to be way too low. :slap :thud:

Why would sideshow do hot toys like this...that's just wrong....to have the avengers display looking this way...I don't get it.I mean sure loki,cap,widow,look sick oh and hawk eye is eh,but having iron man displayed wrong ruins tha whole set up.Avengers is only the third highest grossing movie of all time.They deserve more than this travesty...

Im also upset that Mark 7 just has a regular stand. No dio base or light up stand for flight poses? :dunno

Somebody there tell em to sort it out.Get "The Josh" in there he knows how to pose figures take photos and name names!!

Im also upset that Mark 7 just has a regular stand. No dio base or light up stand for flight poses? :dunno

Could just mean that it's not at SDCC. Most of HT's stuff on display are missing accessories and other goodies.

Could just mean that it's not at SDCC. Most of HT's stuff on display are missing accessories and other goodies.

:lecture.

Cons are sometimes not a good representation of what the final figure will come with.

Ex: when Black spidey was first shown off at cons, not once was he displayed with the sandman base or the Tobey headsculpt.

What a disaster.
The chest plate does appear to be way too low. :slap :thud:

This is the exclusive version. Mark VII chestburster edition for toy conventions. That's the reason why Iron Man has man boobs.

from Averone's pics in the general section:
14j5jxz.jpg

I definitely think he has been assembled wrong, not even the head is on properly.

Edit, more from cool toy review:
10e3gq8.jpg

flyg3q.jpg

ngeuh.jpg

otdn34.jpg

2mzdrhs.jpg

Last edited:

i can't hardly wait for the full reveal of mark 7, those new pics of the fig from ted there looks great, if only someone at the con there can just pull the chest up and his shoulder pack to the back a little bit, it will look even more awesome

Geeze! Can no one from Sideshow notice that this figure is not properly put together? You would figure someone would put in a call to someone or take the initiative to fix it themselves.

375616_343479865728071_1587208499_n.jpg

can't wait for someone to properly assemble it to look like this

You can clearly see what's wrong with the figure in this pic, the whole chest are needs to go up and tilt back about 45*

Yeah, but that doesn't explain the black collar action around his neck though.

Yeah it does. That's the part that should be under the armor.

You're right, it should be under the armor. If the chest piece were off kilter, then it wouldn't line up with the chest RT. In addition, simply having him stand straight up won't resolve the issue of the black collar. Unless I'm missing something.

I would guess it will cover more like half of it. Go look at all the other Iron Man figures. They all have similar design elements around the neck and more under the armor. The Mark VII there is just showing too much cleavage.

Back