Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered this guy yesterday and got him today from a fellow member. Awesome seller and awesome fig. My first IM. His eye lights are dull, so I guess I gotta change the bats?

If your bats are a bit run down, perhaps feeding them might do the trick?

Fig_eating_bat.jpg

I got that without qualification, lol.
It has been my experience that the HT eye batteries die after about ten minutes of on time.
Better to pick up some spares.

Okay cool thanks. Now 3 things I wanna get for this guy. Batteries, Shades and a flight stand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay cool thanks. Now 3 things I wanna get for this guy. Batteries, Shades and a flight stand

If you can pick up the waist grabber part, you can just make a flight stand. A 10mm piece of alu tubing or bar, and a piece of wood/MDF cut to any shape you want will suffice. And you can have the bar/tube any length you want for higher flight poses.

IMG_3055_zpsc0436335.jpg

image_zps785d9a59.jpg

IMG_4768.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_4989.jpg

IMG_5341.jpg

IMG_6018.jpg

IMG_6021.jpg

If you can pick up the waist grabber part, you can just make a flight stand. A 10mm piece of alu tubing or bar, and a piece of wood/MDF cut to any shape you want will suffice. And you can have the bar/tube any length you want for higher flight poses.

Those are soooo dope! You just opened my mind to so many more options lol I have that wolverine base but I'm selling him but I do have those clear medicom type stands. I could prob use those waist grabbers

Those are soooo dope! You just opened my mind to so many more options lol I have that wolverine base but I'm selling him but I do have those clear medicom type stands. I could prob use those waist grabbers

Possibly.
Just use your imagination. There are loads of things you can come up with if you think about it long enough!

Mk vii costs $400. I didn't get him when it first came out because I thought it's similar to mk iv except the silver and gold painting. I could get Tony Stark workshop for $300. Do any of you think mk vii worth $400?

Mk vii costs $400. I didn't get him when it first came out because I thought it's similar to mk iv except the silver and gold painting. I could get Tony Stark workshop for $300. Do any of you think mk vii worth $400?

Got mine for $320 shipped yesterday. I really wanted the mark iv cuz of how slim and sleek it looked. Especially cuz it was primarily red and gold. Got the mark vii cuz I didn't feel like dealing with the fading issues or I just wanted to have the new and improved IM so less QC issues. I mean look at all the looks you could achieve! First ones my fav look, reminds me of mark iv
pejejy6u.jpg
pa6ybyve.jpg
a9ega4eg.jpg
pa7apuqy.jpg

I have mk iv. I didn't have any issues. Your picture looks great it does look like mk iv I didn't know shoulder missile thing can come off. When you remove it it looks so much like mk vi. 320 is good price with shipping included. Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking.

I have mk iv. I didn't have any issues. Your picture looks great it does look like mk iv I didn't know shoulder missile thing can come off. When you remove it it looks so much like mk vi. 320 is good price with shipping included. Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking.

Yea, I know a lot of ppl didn't have any fading issue, it's just that it's goes for so much and I saw this newer version for only $320. Thanks, thought ppl should see the variations you can get with him. I got him from a member on the boards.

Got mine for $320 shipped yesterday. I really wanted the mark iv cuz of how slim and sleek it looked. Especially cuz it was primarily red and gold. Got the mark vii cuz I didn't feel like dealing with the fading issues or I just wanted to have the new and improved IM so less QC issues. I mean look at all the looks you could achieve! First ones my fav look, reminds me of mark iv
pejejy6u.jpg

This one does look close to being the Mk.IV. :)
Thanks for sharing pics.

Weird question but does anyone know which IM this goes to?

I ordered a replacement regular arm for my Mark VII and was sent this. Not even close. Is this for the Mark III?

Weird question but does anyone know which IM this goes to?

I ordered a replacement regular arm for my Mark VII and was sent this. Not even close. Is this for the Mark III?

Yea that's for the MKVII, but it's from the extra set of arms with the laser projector. It not the "regular" arm.

I have one available. Figure and stand were the only pieces removed from the box and placed immediately in a detolf. Never really posed. Complete with all accessories box and brown shipper. Shipping to U.S. If interested pm for price

Simple pose, but having his legs spread open makes it striking. It's actually way better to look at in person. Try it and see for yourself :)
zuqa2yqe.jpg

bunu3yva.jpg

I finally got him yesterday!! :yess:
I'll try to take some pics today! So far I think it's an awesome figure, so many display possibilities with all the interchangable armor and stuff! Really really cool!! :rock :rock

Back