Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It´s absolute no problem to get the head on. Just use a TTM neck and put the head on. I don´t put the head to deep on the neck, cause the neck then appears to be too short. But it sits well on it and I don´t play with my figures. ;-) You have to try to get the right proportions. You can also put the neck only softly on the body peg and the head also. It´s some trial and error to get the right proportions. I don´t like the original head at all...it looks much to small on the Mark VII. But it fits well....technically seen...*g*

I just realized that I haven't post a single picture of my Mark VII here after getting it months ago. So here I am, my Mark VII with my Widow:

p6z4.jpg

ma7h.jpg

sfwx.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks,
Yeah I like them, got them to scale with the Tony Stark Mechanic set... I hope, the legs and arms are in bigger containers but will be put out when I make room.

Thanks,
Yeah I like them, got them to scale with the Tony Stark Mechanic set... I hope, the legs and arms are in bigger containers but will be put out when I make room.

The Really Useful Boxes come in larger sizes.
I have ALL my accessories in them, and the larger ones are easily able to hold arms and all accessories(Although the MKVII box is pretty tightly packed!):

IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

IMG_6118.jpg

They are deadly, I actually got a link off you to buy some and they wanted €18 postage!!!! Got 8 not as nice looking ones in Deals for €1.50 they will do.

Last edited:
Barry, what different sizes do you have there? I'm gonna pick myself up some and I'd like an idea of the sizes. Cheers brother.

No worries.
The four sizes i use are(From left to right in the pics below, WM for scale reference):

0.07, 0.14, 0.35, 0.7
These will hold most accessories(The 0.7 one is FULL with the MKVII accessories but everything fits).
The only exceptions are the likes of the Chitauri blaster that Widow comes with, Loki's long sceptre, or Sam Flynn's extra leg.

IMG_6125.jpg

IMG_6126.jpg

Great pics and descriptions Bar.

The more I see these the more I'm tempted to pick a few up.

It beats having to dig the shipper boxes out of storage if I want to change something. :)

It beats having to dig the shipper boxes out of storage if I want to change something. :)

I was like that too.
I bought a stack of these and spent three hours(Yeah, HOURS!), opening shippers, boxes, removing all accessories from every box, sealing them back up again and returning them to the loft, and now i have the parts handy if i ever need them.
If you can't get them locally, let me know and i can pick some up for you.

Agreed. You just gave me another great idea Barry. I may follow your lead on storage. Especially since I'll be wrapping up my own moving this week.

I was like that too.
I bought a stack of these and spent three hours(Yeah, HOURS!), opening shippers, boxes, removing all accessories from every box, sealing them back up again and returning them to the loft, and now i have the parts handy if i ever need them.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh! I know this feeling all too well & not looking forward to doing it again :lol

I'm uncertain where in the US I can find these - or how many I would/should order. Any recommendations?

I was like that too.

Any chance you could pick me up some and send them across to me?

Agreed. You just gave me another great idea Barry. I may follow your lead on storage. Especially since I'll be wrapping up my own moving this week.

No worries. If you need hooked up too, let me know.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh! I know this feeling all too well & not looking forward to doing it again :lol

I'm uncertain where in the US I can find these - or how many I would/should order. Any recommendations?

I have no idea where in the US, but they sell them here in the UK.
https://www.reallyusefulstorageboxes.co.uk/PBSCCatalog.asp?CatID=2022624

As i said before, i use .07, .14, .35 and .7
The .7 ones are enough to hold the MKII AU extras, MKVII, etc.
A character that only has spare hands, cane be fitted inside a .07
See the pics aboveI like to keep my parts from each figure separate if they are similar(Like the Iron Man figures for instance).
But if you check the pic above of all my parts laid out, you will see what fits in where and have a better idea of what *you* will need for your own collection.
And yeah, i can pick them up to help anyone out.

Any chance you could pick me up some and send them across to me?

Fo sho.
Just let me know what you want.

Back