Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mk vii costs $400. I didn't get him when it first came out because I thought it's similar to mk iv except the silver and gold painting. I could get Tony Stark workshop for $300. Do any of you think mk vii worth $400?

Selling mine for $350. But does not include shipping

Would like to sell mine for $350 with free priority shipping including tracking in the continental U.S.

What If... Iron Monger and Iron Man Teamed Up?

Finally lowered the shelf so I could fit Monger in with my Mk I and Mk VII. Really like how they look together. Though now Mk I is lonely. Was going to unload Monger but I think now I'll hang onto him for a while.

Forgive the poor lighting.

Anyone in the UK/EU have one for sale? I'm looking for the non BD version sealed in a mint box and never removed.

If not does anyone know any UK retailers who have one for a decent price apart from eBay.

Thanks. Just discovered this figure and want to get one.

Anyone in the UK/EU have one for sale? I'm looking for the non BD version sealed in a mint box and never removed.

If not does anyone know any UK retailers who have one for a decent price apart from eBay.

Thanks. Just discovered this figure and want to get one.

Did you look through the for sale section like I suggested?

Congrats DGT!

It's always good to see Batfans picking up the Avengers & moving into the light :lol

:rotfl

Oh I have been an Avengers fan since I was a tiny little dot. Way back when, I was a boy in Rushden, Northamptonshire, UK...(and if there really is a nice bright light to the centre of the universe, then Rushden is the place that it really is farthest from!) I lived and breathed comics...I lived and breathed Superheroes, I wanted to draw for comics as a job.

Back then Marvel just used to do straight reprints of the older stories from the previous original American comics, at a slightly larger format, and only in black and white...and I really had to make do. The brand new, bang up to date, somewhat smaller American versions (in colour!!) were a little beyond my meager pocket money's price range, until much later on. I used to love the hardback annuals we had here in England, because they would be all colour throughout. Dear Lord, I wish I had them now!

But that did not stop me from enjoying them and "Spiderman Comics Weekly" was on order for me every week and such titles introduced me to the wonderful world of Marvel comics....and thus the Avengers.

Barry, Confirmed by my UK supplier....I am finally picking up my VII Exclusive (and Hulk) this weekend! My Avengers will finally be fully assembled!

We've joked about this in the past but now it's finally happening I can feel the intense :impatient: more than ever!

Fabulous news. My little green EX replica is in the spares box. I have never even taken a pic of it on my hologram table!
You'll have to post pics when you get them.

Barry, Confirmed by my UK supplier....I am finally picking up my VII Exclusive (and Hulk) this weekend! My Avengers will finally be fully assembled!

We've joked about this in the past but now it's finally happening I can feel the intense :impatient: more than ever!

That is fantastic news DGT! You'll love them! :hi5:

Pose of the week
u3udyded.jpg

Anyone notice the grey part there under the collar? It bothers me of how hasbro-ish toyish and fake it looks. Is this accurate? I was thinking of painting a bit of black wash to give it definition. I know I'm nitpicking.., lol
e3a3yra3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back