Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend is gonna be having words with you swaying me towards getting the mark vii lol

Lol tell her that in the long run you will be saving money on the figure you really want. Thats what I do anyway,except I never sell off any of my figures:lol

Do any of you dudes know if or when we'll see mark iii or iv in the diecast series?
I cancelled my pre order for the mark vii when the announcement of the diecast was posted on FB. I hope I'm not regretting it lol.
I'd reckon just the Mark III, it's the only suit in need of a serious do-over.

Couple of quick questions. :)

a) Are Mark IV, VI, and VII helmets the same, am talking about the look not the way they are attached to the body / neck?

b) Any pics of Mark IV or VI helmet on Mark VII?

Thanks Furyan. And I guess the mark II AUV would be the same as Mark IV and VI too. Was thinking to use the spare empty helmet from II AUV, repaint that and use for Mark VII.

But then if that one is smaller too, it'll be better to mod the VII only.

Thanks Furyan. And I guess the mark II AUV would be the same as Mark IV and VI too. Was thinking to use the spare empty helmet from II AUV, repaint that and use for Mark VII.

But then if that one is smaller too, it'll be better to mod the VII only.
The Mark II helmet has rivets all over it.

Finally was able to open this figure up. The Ex figure is worth the $18 I paid shipping for. I thought it was gonna be like sideshow Star Wars hologram figurines. My favorite IM armor to date.

Mine arrives tomorrow! :panic:

You will enjoy the Mark VII sooooo much.

The deploy flap things really add something, also the battle damaged look is brilliant. I didn't realise it came with different arms. The articulation in the fingers is fantastic.

In hand the RDJ head sculpt isn't as good as I had hoped for, certainly a likeness if not spot on. But all round splendid piece.

Anyone with the Mark VII able to post some pics of the RDJ head on the body? Thanks.

Back