Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the group and the big green boy...

tumblr_mp8ddhIMmx1r49vc3o1_500.jpg

Freaking awesome and gratz man!!! Love the look of the complete team.

Just got my MK 7 today, so hard to decide how to have him setup, I keep switching between clean and BD mode, lol.

wow...i can't beleive sideshow won't be shipping the regular version until AFTER comic con. are they kidding? WTF!!!!

MrRogers_JustKidding.jpg

Freaking awesome and gratz man!!! Love the look of the complete team.

Just got my MK 7 today, so hard to decide how to have him setup, I keep switching between clean and BD mode, lol.

You will definitely enjoy that figure bro...mine was set up a combination of clean and BD parts....:hi5:

You will definitely enjoy that figure bro...mine was set up a combination of clean and BD parts....:hi5:

Were you able to get the shoulder missile pods off? I tried and tried but I couldn't get them to budge, so I just gave up for fear of breaking something! Everything else was changed out pretty easily.

Has sideshow started shipping the non exclusive version of Mark VII yet? Mine still says processing. Figured I would have been charged and it shipped by now

Has sideshow started shipping the non exclusive version of Mark VII yet? Mine still says processing. Figured I would have been charged and it shipped by now

non exclusives just came out overseas. i dotn imagine SS will have theirs for another week or two

Ugh...im alittle discouraged with the current ebay priced.. $400+ already ...jeez, I still need another few...

Back