Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to buy a modified head? The lights are even now instead of only lighting the center...

2013-06-30_15-57-25_429_zpse27d21a0.jpg
2013-06-30_15-57-48_891_zps7d529fec.jpg

The mouth is up to you though ;)

Do any of you dudes know if or when we'll see mark iii or iv in the diecast series?
I cancelled my pre order for the mark vii when the announcement of the diecast was posted on FB. I hope I'm not regretting it lol.

Last edited:
Do any of you dudes know if or when we'll see mark iii or iv in the diecast series?
I cancelled my pre order for the mark vii when the announcement of the diecast was posted on FB. I hope I'm not regretting it lol.
No concrete answer for you on that but my guess would be two years to see a actual release on one of those suits in Diecast. If you really don't mind waiting than it shouldn't be a problem but if you can't wait a year or two, maybe even more than you might be better off buying this somewhere.

I just don't think I could spend the money what some sellers are asking for at this moment. It's a nice looking figure but the mark vii design isn't my favourite to warrant paying an extra £60-70. I know once if either the mark iii or iv were to be re-released I'd sell the mark vii straight away.
I know this isnt the correct threat but Do you know if hot toys have the licence for thor the dark world? I wanna get thor in my collection but its pointless if they're gonna release figures from that and it will probably be an improvement on the avengers thor.

I just don't think I could spend the money what some sellers are asking for at this moment. It's a nice looking figure but the mark vii design isn't my favourite to warrant paying an extra £60-70. I know once if either the mark iii or iv were to be re-released I'd sell the mark vii straight away.
I know this isnt the correct threat but Do you know if hot toys have the licence for thor the dark world? I wanna get thor in my collection but its pointless if they're gonna release figures from that and it will probably be an improvement on the avengers thor.

If I were you Id buy the MK7,hold onto it until the metal Ironman you want finally gets made and then sell off the MK7(which should net you a profit) and throw that money towards the metal figure(s). The metal figures are gonna cost $50-$100 more than the MK7 so keep that in mind. As far as HT having the licence to Thor 2,nothings been announced but Id imagine they would pick it up. Marvel is thier cash cow right now. Dont forget they will probably make a Thor from Avengers 2 and 3 as well and they will probably get better each release. Good luck!

Back