Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm.. Will the mark VII TS HS fit on previous iron man (II-VI) releases?

True. Not a big fan of the triangular Chest RT, but that does look pretty darn good. When you get it done, post some pics. Love to see it.

I've been a fan of the triangular chest RT since Adi Granov first used it. And i was always interested to see it on a suit in the movies(So i was excited when i saw the concept below).
As i will likely never be able to get another MKVI at current prices(Till the diecast gets released), i will content myself with a triangular chested MKVII.
The hardest part is always going to be matching the paint.
But i will get that done before the figure is even with me.

2eaa26cb6b0365b770cb7877d13455df.jpg

the best picture of RDJ ever :rotfl

I prefer the look on his face when Ricky Gervais introduced him on stage...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRx2oH4Ors[/ame]

Looks good, but I'll never buy another resin recast that I have to worry about it chipping, and also without a neck plug to fit on Hot Toys bodies (which are the only kind of extra bodies I use).

https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Custom-...ion_Figures&hash=item338226a39f#ht_3467wt_906

what do you guys think of this? For a custom job it isn't too bad IMO

Looks good, but I'll never buy another resin recast that I have to worry about it chipping, and also without a neck plug to fit on Hot Toys bodies (which are the only kind of extra bodies I use).

These are PVC heads... and painted with almost HT's quality... Edheng...I'm sure you can get it cheaper at China Square Central..

HT's plugs could always be shaved to fit...

These are PVC heads... and painted with almost HT's quality... Edheng...I'm sure you can get it cheaper at China Square Central..

HT's plugs could always be shaved to fit...

When they have pictures of the under side of the head showing the neck socket, then I decide if it resin or PVC (most of the time they leave part of the inside white if it's resin).

When they have pictures of the under side of the head showing the neck socket, then I decide if it resin or PVC (most of the time they leave part of the inside white if it's resin).

Just for your knowledge, there's skin coloured resins as well...

But for this Tony (Modified Mk.4 for IM3 Tony)... I'm almost 100% certain it's PVC...
$T2eC16F,!ysE9sy0gGQQBRn2WnDTZ!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!mIFGH(56LnUBRn2WnhRgQ~~60_57.JPG

Last edited:
I'm digging the all gold look but will most likely display mine all armored up.

I prefer the armored up more bulkier look, that's probably how I'll have mine displayed. I ordered 2 so, one will be displayed clean, the other BD.

I really don't like the gap between the gloves and the elbow joints/ hinges though, don't know why HT didn't try to fill that space up, Tony Stark must turn into a skeleton when he's in the suit.

I'm digging the all gold look but will most likely display mine all armored up.

I thought the shoulders looked odd in that left pic. For some reason he's removed the second layer of the shoulder armor. That bit never comes off in the movie.

This looks great...I still wish HT would sacrifice a bit of articulation and brightness of the eyes for more accuracy though.

Back