Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why bother asking them about things like that when all they ever do is give us a vague answer? No point in asking. Just wait until we get the 2 week notice. They'll probably answer you with "In June"

Why bother asking them about things like that when all they ever do is give us a vague answer? No point in asking. Just wait until we get the 2 week notice. They'll probably answer you with "In June"

:exactly: It just barely came out in asia, SS will give you the same song and dance.

At this early stage asking SS is like :horse

They probably will answer in June. But i\n the past they have given me information on the date they are expecting it to be in their warehouse rather than just the month before a two week shipping notification had been sent to me. Happened with the Mark 1 2.0 and the DX12.

That's why....

i thought the triangle shape was part of the arc reactor's evolution. it was killing tony and the redesign was necessary until a more permanent solution was found.

Chest RT is not ArcReactor.... The window on the RT can be of any shape, cue in the variants in IM3... the round being the most efficient, hence HeartBreaker, the armor with the largest Chest RT.

Even ArcReactors are completely redundant in IM3, in regards to Mk. 42

The suit looks really nice but something is making it feel cheaper than the previous releases. Perhaps is the use of the heavy dark outlining. I know it may be nitpicking but even the detailing underneath the leg flaps is lacking. Frankly, for $250 I expected more.

This RDJ head sculpt is by far the worst I have ever seen, even most of the knockoff ones on eBay are far better. The guy that sculpted it must have been partially blind or it was a Friday afternoon and he wanted to go home.

Here... HT should have used a wider light distributor .. for a more even lighting...
$T2eC16d,!ygE9s7HKKduBRn5774hE!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!qcFF+2p)Ky3BRn577097g~~60_3.JPG

That's how the MK 4 and 6 was, I don't understand why HT didn't do the same thing. If it fits, I may just put my extra MK6 head on this.

Anyone POed from popculturezone.com Never bought anything from them before, hope they do not have delayed shipping like BBTS.

Any US distributor will ship later than Sideshow. Sideshow always gets Hot Toys figures first. The delay is that Sideshow ships to their authorized dealers at the same time. So BBTS gets their shipment sent out when Sideshow has filled their own orders.

That's how the MK 4 and 6 was, I don't understand why HT didn't do the same thing. If it fits, I may just put my extra MK6 head on this.

I don't know which Mk. 6 you're referring to.... but no heads from Mk. 6 will fit the Mk. VII (It's a complete redesign, mostly for the better)... The exception might be the "Asian/Latino" full HS of Mk. 4....

Wondering whether or not it might be a while before Sideshow get their allocation, maybe Hot Toys only provided a small amount to the HK market like they did the DX11 as it would certainly explain the $500+ price the HK sellers are asking for him

Usually the EX comes out first, then the regular version follows, so it still might be a while before SSC gets their shipments.

Back