Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was not attempting to Troll, and why would I when I collect these figures and have nothing to gain from Trolling. I also think previous efforts of Robert Downey Jr have been pretty close to getting his likeness, and better than this effort, but IMO there has always been something that has thrown the likeness off a little. I would expect more from a company who basically has Iron Man as their flagship licence.

correct me if i'm wrong but i think trolling is defined as someone that doesn't agree with you.

Yeah. We need something like that now

Edit: I'm looking forward to see that repaint Barry

Thanks.
All gratitude to OMG. I used one of his images to show the kind of thing i am going to go for.
And i know most won't like it...
That's why i ordered spare chests to do the work on...

MKVIIL-5_zpse237107c2.jpg~original

like all super hero movies, they is what dey is. i personally like everything hot toys puts out in relation to iron man. this figure may have disappointed some with the different head sculpt but did come with extra accessories not in the original production photos. buying figures is a lot like life...you win some and you lose some. all i know is....we wants more iron man!!! and of course...

morecowbell.jpg

I'm fine with HT's cranking out as many and different versions of IM, but it bothers me when other projects that I want to collect take a backseat when they do this. Especially figures that are really late. :lecture

Exp: ASM, Catwoman, Hulk, 89 Batmobile, etc.

Thanks.
All gratitude to OMG. I used one of his images to show the kind of thing i am going to go for.

I always liked the triangle chest piece of the MK6 more than the circles of the other suits. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I'm fine with HT's cranking out as many and different versions of IM, but it bothers me when other projects that I want to collect take a backseat when they do this. Especially figures that are really late. :lecture

Exp: ASM, Catwoman, Hulk, 89 Batmobile, etc.

the collecting business is definitely money driven. they are striking while the iron man is hot. :lol

I always liked the triangle chest piece of the MK6 more than the circles of the other suits. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

the mark VI is the only figure that has one and makes it the most unique. i decided i wouldn't trade mine even for the MVII BD.

Thanks.

I really like that. Never understood all the hate for the triangle chest piece.:dunno

I really like that. Never understood all the hate for the triangle chest piece.:dunno

I prefer the circle or a combination of both like Mark XLII, no one 'hates' the triangle.. its just that Whedon thinks "the triangle is a**.." he also said it doesn't have meaning which is completely retarded :cuckoo: since every single symbol has a meaning :lecture

I prefer the circle or a combination of both like Mark XLII, no one hates the triangle.. its just that Weddon thinks "the triangle is ***.." he also said it doesn't have meaning which is completely retarded :cuckoo: since every single symbol has a meaning :lecture

i thought the triangle shape was part of the arc reactor's evolution. it was killing tony and the redesign was necessary until a more permanent solution was found.

HS looks better in video- so I'm relieved...that Exclusive little clear figure is SO LAME, though......

the mark VI is the only figure that has one and makes it the most unique. i decided i wouldn't trade mine even for the MVII BD.

I'd keep it as well, the HT's version of mark VI has got to be one of the best version's of Mark VI as a collectible I've ever seen and there are a lot of figures based on Mark VI out there.

I'm just kicking myself :banghead that I missed snagging one at a good price. I never thought these would be so hard to find now, because the Mark III, IV took a long time to become limited. :slap

I'd keep it as well, the HT's version of mark VI has got to be one of the best version's of Mark VI as a collectible I've ever seen and there are a lot of figures based on Mark VI.

I'm just kicking myself :banghead that I missed snagging one at a good price. I never thought these would be so hard to find now, because the Mark III, IV took a long time to become limited. :slap

i agree it is very comparable to any 1/6 scale IM figure sold. i managed to also snag the avengers MVI promo which is the 'other' triangle reactor suit and my favorite tony head sculpt.

26664d1333646176-avengers-mark-vi-limited-edition-collectible-figurine-1im6mk5.jpg

Back