Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
imagejpg1_zpscaf133e5.jpg

Found this pose after freeing him from The Clip

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So my Amazing Spider-Man arrived today. I'm new to collecting and this is only my second figure (first was Man of Steel). I opted for this because i'm actually a big fan of the Andrew Garfield head sculpt.
Being new to collecting however, I had no idea about the shoulder issues with this figure and brought mine off ebay :/. Luckily though, I THINK mine is okay. The guy who sold it me couldn't tell me if it was part of the first or second batch and it does have the warning leaflet in the box, but the shoulders appear to be okay to me and both arms are quite stiff to move so i'm pressuming that's a good sign. No rattling either. I'm still not going to risk going too crazy with it though.
So now i've got over my scare, I love this figure. After admiring Hot Toys for years, neither this or the Man of Steel have disappointed me :)

So my Amazing Spider-Man arrived today. I'm new to collecting and this is only my second figure (first was Man of Steel). I opted for this because i'm actually a big fan of the Andrew Garfield head sculpt.
Being new to collecting however, I had no idea about the shoulder issues with this figure and brought mine off ebay :/. Luckily though, I THINK mine is okay. The guy who sold it me couldn't tell me if it was part of the first or second batch and it does have the warning leaflet in the box, but the shoulders appear to be okay to me and both arms are quite stiff to move so i'm pressuming that's a good sign. No rattling either. I'm still not going to risk going too crazy with it though.
So now i've got over my scare, I love this figure. After admiring Hot Toys for years, neither this or the Man of Steel have disappointed me :)

Welcome to the hobby, DO NOT get into iron man like myself and others, it will run u dry :lol

On another note hope you enjoy the forum :)

Welcome to the hobby, DO NOT get into iron man like myself and others, it will run u dry :lol

On another note hope you enjoy the forum :)

That's almost like telling him to BUY all iron men! Lol joking.. Someone told me this when I first started out a year ago, now half my collection is IM armors..

Welp ... I think I just broke a shoulder on what I think is a "good" version of this guy lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back